“A Bar at the Beach”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Bar at the Beach”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is fair. The beer selection is poor. The "feel" is okay. The view is nice. So if you like a nice view while you get drunk while eating typical food, this be the place.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Gregg H

St Pete FL
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We walked along the boardwalk, played some arcade games, air hockey, ski ball....fun times. We went to the Aquarium....really cool, better than i thought. I'd definitely recommend that you go. Kohr Bros custard was awesome and the huge pretzel place next door was delicious as well. I dont like how it was $9 to get on the beach...thats just crapola. Who are they to charge to go on a beach?!?!? Good time otherwise

1 Thank MustLoveCats03
Randolph, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Small and sweet!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I like that the boardwalk is not so big and the rides are not so big, I have an 8 year old and their a lot of rides and games for her. What I don't like is how expensive it is most of te rides are 7-8 tickets at almost a1.00$ a ticket

1 Thank Marilyn P
Boonton, New Jersey
130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 574 helpful votes
“Jenkinson's boardwalk still the best!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My family and I spent about 4 hours on the boardwalk last Thursday and had lots of fun. I have been here many times in past years and it never disappoints for having a good time. The only negative is that everything (food, games, rides, etc.) is SO overpriced. I reccomend visiting the Aquarium there if you've never seen it before. Our favorite activity of the day was the bumper cars. My wife and daughter rode in a car together and my son and I had our own car. I enjoyed their laughs every time I bumped them. Jenkinson's still rocks!

3 Thank HOCKPOOH
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Rides for the kids.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

If you have little ones, it's a good place to take them in the evening to keep them a bit busy. The rides are fun for small children...not much for teen agers, but still the boardwalk will keep them busy.