We have stayed at the White Sands for 13 yrs. Then Sandy hit last year. My children WHERE crying and so upset that THEIR White sands was destroyed. My daughter now 16 and son now 9 were so happy to be able to stay again this year. (Our 15th summer). Unbelievable to see people complain about the construction and what a bother it was to them. We were so happy to be there and be apart of our White Sands being rebuilt! We too were there in Aug. 2013, yes there was truck noise but who could complain? God bless them for rebuilding and keeping the Shore alive!!!!!!!
We will always recommend this wonderful family hotel. Clean, fun and close to everything.
My sincere gratitude.......L. Dox
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj