We stayed 2 nights mid-week in the end of June.The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.The parking was not an issue which is always convenient while down at the shore. I treated myself to a spa service on the premises. The only thing is that because of super storm Sandy, They are not quite ready! A lot of construction going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj