I stayed at the White Sands with my husband and 7 year-old son for the third time. The reason we come back here is for the great location. It is right on a great stretch of beach. Also, there are two pools right off the beach that are heated. My son really enjoyed swimming in them. As for the rooms, they are nothing fancy. It is basically motel-style rooms. You are paying for the location, not for the rooms themselves.
What we were most disappointed in was the beachside cafe. It had changed hands since last summer. Both the food and service have gone way down. The girls who work at the take-out window are absolutely rude and incompetent. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved, because we really do enjoy staying at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj