“Super friendly staff”
Review of Perks Cafe

Perks Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: PERKS CAFE is a Family owned breakfast and lunch restaurant with more than generous plate servings. We seat 120 and a counter that seats 6. We also have on site parking while dining only. We're open from 8AM until 2PM (1:45 PM is our last seating)7 days a week from Memorial day until Labor Day...All other open months we are open on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 1pm. Please join us and enjoy, we do try so very hard to please everyone and even with the rising costs of food have never stopped useing qulity products and ingredients like farm freash XL eggs,Hatfield sausage,a Costa Rican blended coffee,Pitt Ham steaks, Hormel thick cut bacon to just name a few as the list goes on. So please bring a appetite and hope to see you'all soon !!
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Staff make you feel like you're home. The food is great and the prices are super reasonable! I am an early riser and wait until they open to go in and get my coffee.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Being from NYC my girlfriend and I have developed what I admit is a very "snobby" expectation for gormet brunch style breakfast.

Perk's not only delivered the best breakfast we have ever had (both ate omlets with side of canadian bacon) but the service was amazing!

Instead of hash browns we asked for a side salad (gotto watch those carbs) and the tatsiest fresh greek salad came out.

The owner was so appreciative of our business. This is one of the best home cooked style meals you can get.

If you don't go here, it's ok with me, less time for me to wait for a table. But you will only be missing out.

5 out of 5 stars for me.. all day baby!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This place is amazing! The perks cinnamon toast is to die for!! And for lunch the Italian wrap is amazing, i have never tasted such delicious balsamic dressing. The omelettes are huge and you definitely get your money's worth! The service is very fast. The entire place is decorated with costa rica fishing pictures. The owner is extremely nice and very funny. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast and lunch to everyone.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Perk's Cafe Has An Amazing Breakfast Menu That Will Make Everyone Happy. Please Visit Perk's On Your Vacation.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

fast, friendly service. great breakfast spot with unlimited coffee.