“Always great”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Morris Plains, New Jersey
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I live locally and have been coming here since the summer it opened. The food has only gotten better and I love the service. Taco's are a little small but I suggest ordering two if one doesn't fill you up. Burritos are just the right size and filling.

Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“Always fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love Surf Taco! I have been coming here for years, and the food is consistently fantastic! The garlic shrimp taco is unreal!

Visited September 2013
Franklinville, New Jersey
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Every time I'm in Pt. Pleasant I make sure I hit this place up. I've never had a bad meal here- dining in or taking out. Love how fresh everything is and the variety. Definitely would recommend to anyone in area or passing through.

• Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still best casual restaurant in Point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Continues to be one of our favorite restaurant, especially for take out! Healthy almost Mexican with lots of fresh ingredients. Just the way we like it. Gotta try the mahi tacos!

• Visited September 2013
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Gets worse by the day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

First and foremost, filthy! Not just messy, dated, shabby beach shack, or even dirty.....but truly Filthy. I live in town and have eaten here more time then I can count, I stopped eating in and started taking out because it is so unpleasant to be in the restaurant. However it has gotten progressively worse and I fear my health would be at risk to consume anything prepared in that kitchen. In addition, the "I don't care attitude" of the stand around and do nothing teenage employees is only a reflection of the owner who is usually on premise doing a whole-Lotta-nothing himself!! This place needs to shut down for a month, De-Filth and train their employees in customer service and pride in their work and appearance. Until then try 709's fish tacos, much better value, in a much nicer environment, served by well trained employees, managed by someone who cares about their restaurant and the clients who eat there.

• Visited July 2013