“Miss Tex Mex”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is not San Antonio Tex-Mex but it holds me until I can get there. Fresh and tasty. Good variety and lots of salsas.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great Concept, great food. Always an unlimited salsa bar ~ chips come with each meal! Splurge and get the rice and beans yum!! Even have shakes, young and old love this place!!

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We have been to Surf Taco at least 100 times. We have never had a bad meal. Everything on the menu is fresh and flavorful! The fish tacos are the best that we've ever had, been all over the world . This is food I crave! Weekly! You gotta try it!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

WOW! This was my first visit to this restaurant. I see they have other location, I can only comment about the Point Pleasant Beach location.

When you walk in the door you feel like you are instantly transported to Key West. The colors and décor are very Caribbean. The music playing is very Jimmy Buffet-like. Great vibe!

The menu is extensive and they offer unique twists to the standard taco, burrito, etc. I had a Mahi Mahi Surf Taco for $4.75. It was very large and filling and awesome. The fish was grilled and had avocado, slaw and pineapple. They also have a salsa bar for 4 types to choose from.

I was in a hurry so I picked up a quick take out order. I can’t wait to return. The menu is extensive so there were many menu items I would like to try.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Good food that is better than fast food. Very crazy busy in the summer. But a good value for lunch. Try one of there fish tacos. You won't be disapointed, but nothing special.