“Great clean place with Private Beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Driftwood Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Driftwood Motel
ny
“Great clean place with Private Beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed here with my daughter to spend her Birthday at the Beach. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. Everyone at the Motel was very nice ,kinda felt like home. Betty Ann was sure to let us know about the best bakery in town for my daughters birthday cake which was Delicious!! They even serve breakfast and lunch at their little onsite Cafe! That is on their Private Beach!! We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Went on a girls weekend getaway and we had a wonderful time. Private beach, food station and pool made this motel top notch. Clean and cozy! Staff was pleasant and always ready to assist us. Cant wait to come back with my family.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank zumbamel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I enjoyed staying at the motel for a lot of reasons...if you are looking for a place to get away for some peace and quiet but not too far from all the action, I recommend the Driftwood Motel. This place is appealing to all and is a family owned business!!!! Great for spending time with friends and family and a excellent place for children also. I loved loved loved the private beach!!!!!! If that doesn't appeal to you, they have great size pool with a snack bar steps away (2 thumbs up for that!) if you come across sweet BettyAnn don't forget to thank her for all the help on making your stay great!

Thanks again BettyAnn

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Giselle137
Esperance, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

What an absolutely amazing place to stay. It's like a home away from home, so laid back and relaxing. First time here and we will be back without a doubt. The private beach is perfect for the weekend days when the rest of the beaches are packed. The snack bar on grounds is awesome and the heated pool looking over the ocean was beautiful. 15 minute walk to the boardwalk, perfect distance to be away from the crowds but close enough to the action. The ocean side rooms have balconies and they are amazing and totally worth springing for. A small full kitchen in the room was an added bonus. The room was immaculate and the cleaning staff was really friendly. Everyone was so kind and friendly and the owners are fantastic. Betty Anne in particular is around and working non stop to keep things working. She stops and chats with everyone and remembers everyones name. Someone by the pool mentioned they had something they wanted to microwave, within a few minutes she was carrying a microwave to their room. Customer service of a 5 star facility! I can't imagine a better stay, thank you Driftwood, we can't get back soon enough for our next visit!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean side by the pool is SO worth it!!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Jennifer S
Byram, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We came here not knowing anything about point pleasant since it's been 20 years since we have been here!!! The pool here is so clean and it feels like your are at your own little villa in Italy the driftwood is so reasonable priced with their own private and beautiful beach with great views!!! The rooms were really clean nice and they have redone so much stuff already all three owners are so nice and pleasant and really go out of their way to please the customer go the extra mile and make them happy!!! I love it here and our family will definatly be returning I could have not asked for a beautiful or a more better stay here I'm really happy that I came!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jerseyshoregirl1994
west orange
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Let me introduce you to Betty Ann, Teddy, and Pauly. The owners of the Driftwood Motel in Pt. Pleasant nj. What a great place to stay. Rooms were spotless, private beach, snack bar on the grounds, great rates, heated pool on the grounds. Betty Ann is up everyday at 5am and doesn't stop til 10pm. She keeps the place immaculate. She is very personable with her guests. It was my first time in this motel, and i have been going to jersey shore all my life. I can't believe it took me this long to find this treasure. They even have efficiency's that they rent on a weekly basis at affordable rates! What a pleasure, i will definitely be going back to this motel. Thank you Betty Ann for making my stay so lovely. Will see you soon. Sincerely, Rob and Janet

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank janet c
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here June of 2012. Our room was so small. The room itself was in need of paint, and updating. Linens were very old. The room also smelled. I was surprised at how much this room cost after opening the door and seeing what we paid for. I won't go back. One nice find was the Wharfside restaurant. The food was excellent.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple