“Quaint, small, clean and friendly motel.”
Review of Surfside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Surfside Motel
Reviewed October 14, 2009

My wife and I recently enjoyed a great weekend at the Surfside Motel in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. The room was nicely furnished and extremely clean. We had the pleasure of staying in the "hot tub" room which was an added bonus. This notel is a very short walk to the beach, restaurants and the inlet. The people workingthere are very helpful and friendly. The Surfside is a bargain for anyone looking for a nice place to spend a few relaxing days. We loved it and will return many times. We liked the hot tub the best as well as how clean if was.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdcoastie
There are newer reviews for Surfside Motel

Reviewed August 21, 2009

Small, clean, quiet motel with a nice heated pool on the premises. The grounds are well kept. Its about 3 blocks to the beach and another 10 min walk to the action of the boardwalk. The motel provide beach passes, which is a plus b/c the beach fees are $6.50 - $7.50 for adults and around $2.00 for kids under 11. I definately recommed and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank BigAppleBrooklyn_NY
Reviewed August 4, 2009

My family and I have stayed here 2-3 times already. It is by far the cleanest and nicest place we're stayed in Point Pleasant. Some reviewers complain about the "30-40 minute walk". It takes maybe 10-15 minutes and thats with a 3 year old.

One of the most important things for me when traveling is cleanliness. You can actually walk barefoot on the entire premises. They don't rent rooms to kids under 21 or 25 (i forget what the lady told me) so it's always quiet. It's well worth the extra 15-20/night to have peace of mind and stay at a much better place.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank NJItalFamily
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Once again all family (Grandpa, Grandma, Daughter and Husband with 2 children, Uncle) enjoyed a wonderful vacation and stay at Surfside and Point Pleasant Beach: the immaculate clean rooms; peaceful and quiet; yet fun for all; the pristine clean and safe pool where our two young grandsons have been learning how to swim; a short walk to beach good restaurants (The Wharfside, The Lobster Shanty) and the boardwalk with its games, and amusement park, acquarium. Our thanks to the friendly helpful staff who keep this motel so immaculate and maintained at all times.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyFamily6702
Reviewed September 25, 2008

The was our 4th stay at Surfside. Usually not into Motel stays, but this place is clean and quiet, even in the summer season. The bathroom is to-die-for. A huge two-person jacuzzi is included as well as the shower. Love it. Must stay in the king suite. This property is very well taken care of. The owners are out every and evening cleaning up outside and in. The only area I would like to see improved is their mattress. It is very firm. My husband loved it, but I woke up each day with a back ache. I guess it depends on your preference.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MonieB
Reviewed August 25, 2008

Our second trip to Pt. Pleasant this month was so much better than our first. Last time we stayed up the road at the closet motel to the beach and it was really aweful. This motel, while a little dated in decor, is clean,clean clean!! Pool is taken care of everyday and by 7am someone is outside cleaning up the grounds and believe me every surface is cleaned.. Where we stayed before the recepticles for smokers overflowed and fell on the sidewalk the entire time. This one gets emptied all day long. This motel doesn't give you that creepy "I really don't want to sleep on this bed" feeling. It is a longer walk to the beach but worth it. The other motel allowed smoking in rooms supposed to be nonsmoking and kids road their bikes on sidewalks in front of you. People yelled all night long and kept you awake. None of that happens at Surfside....so I could understand that if you want "anything goes" this would not be the place for you. Its just clean and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank lilly91
Reviewed August 1, 2008

My husband and I just returned from 2 nights at the Surfside Motel. I was pleasantly surprised at the accomodations. While basic, they were extremely clean. Each room has a small refrigerator which was a nice addition. Bathrooms are very clean with a stall shower. This is not a place if you want to be wild and crazy which is why we will return. A short walk to the Pt. Pleasant boardwalk.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple