“wonderful stay”
Review of Surfside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Surfside Motel
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stay at this motel every summer, and brought my boyfriend here in March. This is definately one of the best kept, cleanest motels I have ever been to. It is family owned, and they take great pride in keeping the rooms and grounds updated and immaculate. I cannot wait to go back in august!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dana v

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Highly recommend this clean, quiet and family-run motel in Pt. Pleasant! The entire property was CLEAN. Pool was perfect with umbrellas for shade. Family-owned with friendly staff. Beach passes included. Strolled to beach, boardwalk and restaurants! :))))

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LovetoRestandRelax
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Found myself looking for a last minute place to stay for the night. This motel was really wonderful. The night staff could not have been any more helpful and friendly. The day staff was just as great. The room was really clean with no mildew smell that I have found at other shore-side motels. The room was so clean and well kept that I took a bath which is something I would normally never do at a motel. This has to have been the nicest place I have ever stayed at the Jersey Shore. They have won me over! I will go out of my way to stay here again! Bravo Surf-side!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Robin H
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed here with family just one night and found the motel to be immaculately clean, staff very hospitable and in a great location. Hope to re-visit again this summer.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Judy M
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We have been going to the Surfside for years, it is SPOTLESS - the rooms, the pool, the grounds, everything is always pristine. This is the perfect get away for responsible adults, with or without kids to come and relax. Great location for local hot spots for food, nice stroll to the board walk. We consider this to be a hidden gem on the shore, and we fondly call it "the beach house". To sum up, you WILL get a fresh, clean, quiet room, the "basics", nice location, spotless pool, families or responsible couples. You WILL NOT get; frat parties, beer and smoke drenched carpets, loud music or stumbling drunks banging on the wrong door in the middle of the night. Thanks to the LOCALS who own and run this great place.. we will be back soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on bottom floor are easy to load/unload your car..no benefit for being "upstairs" vs...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Colene B
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed at the Surfside motel 2 weeks ago. The location, cleanliness, and service were all great. It is walking distance to the beach and boardwalk. I would definitely stay there again if I'm in that area.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Yeprem
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Recently upon moving my business from another state i needed a couple of week ends to find a home to live. upon coming to town i asked one of the experts on where to stay( taxi driver, they know everthing) he suggested surfside. the staff especially Bruce at the counter of the moter, was very kind showed me the a couple of rooms ; before putting my money down. i was amazed on the cleanilness and location of motel. i spent a total of 5 different weekends with as many diffrent rooms all fantantick. Bruce being vey knowable of the area suggested a local 3 generation realtor and was successful on finding the 25 year dream house one half block to the ocean... thanks Bruce!
Had a chance to meet the whole staff and Rich the owner all were great. I will always highly recommend my neighbors Motel as a place to call home when away from home...
If you come to my beach you have to stay at the Surside Motel and bring the family as they are very family oriented. you diffenitly will not go wrong...

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet some have ocean view on second floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business