The Atlantic Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Surfside Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Beachfront
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Point Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)
Osprey Hotel(Manasquan)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfree beach passesdiscounted ticketsroom was cleanmy family and i stayed herebeach boardwalktrain stationgood sizewithin walking distancenice place to stayacross the streetsized bedshort stayin seasonfridge and microwavethe jersey shorenice poolshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I booked 6 rooms here for a family trip. We have stayed at Seaside for the past 10 yrs & decided to try this area. When I first arrived I was a bit skeptical. 4 of the rooms were on 1st fl. It had a nice patio area with picnic table for each unit. Room had a mini fridge & microwave on request. I brought my own coffee pot. The beach was at least 1/4 mi. away. The shuttle was good but we walked or drove most of the time. Shuttle runs till about 4:00. They gave my sister a ride to the boardwalk, after hours, and would not take a tip. They give you beach passes which saved $9 a day. The rooms were average size for 4 people. Service was excellent. Anything you needed they would supply. (pillows, blankets etc.) Pool was nice and opened at 9:00 am till about 10:00. Check in was easy and they let us in an hour earlier. Checkout is 11:00 but its not firm. You can stay till 6 for another $45. Very nice family run Motel. Andrew, Don, Ruby & Shelby were all friendly. 7-11 & Stewarts about 3 blocks away. Not much else walking distance. Had to drive a lot. Short drive to CVS, stop & shop. Dunkin donuts. Café across street is opened until 2. Good for breakfast/coffee. Had outside tables too. Overall our stay was good . Request ground floor if possible as it was renovated after "Sandy". Jenkinsons boardwalk was nice & clean. Family oriented. Nothing like seaside boardwalk. lol! All the action is there. Must visit aquarium! I would stay here again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank catrine111
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Booked this motel very last minute (late thursday night to arrive on Saturday). They had availabiltiy and the pricing wasn't HORRENDOUS, espescially not for a last minute weekend booking at the Jersey Shore in August! I selected it because they include free beach passes and featured a beach shuttle.
When we arrived, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised. The motel was older, but in decent shape (I hear they had some effects from SuperStorm Sandy but I do not know the extent). Most of all it was clean and comfortable. The mattress was pretty hard, but not unsleepable. My main draw back was that as a bigger guy, I found the stand up shower stall (no tub) to be cramped.

Parking was not an issue and the staff was pleasnt and friendly. We utilized the beach shuttle and on one day the driver was one of the brothers who own the motel. He was extremely friendly and accomodating, dropping us off a spot other than where they normally go on the North Beach, Jenks at the Inlet. The 2nd day we went to this area and liked it so much better than the more crowded beach at the main Jenkinsons Pavilion. It also didnt hurt that the bathroom lines were much shorter.

Long story short, stay here. Park your car for free, easily $50 on a busy saturday at the beach lots, take the shuttle and use your free beach passes (again, saving you money. Approx $9 pp on a weekend), stock up on food/drinks at the 7-11 just up the road, and enjoy. This hotel was a great value and I will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pickyeater973
Reviewed August 6, 2013

the staff was awsome.. room on the ground floor nice and very clean .. correct no coffee pot but there was a nice size mini fridge and microwave.. tv was clear and large.within walking distance of the beach boardwalk and coffee (right across the street) and or 7/11 up the street. i had no complaints at all, also if you look in the office you can get right there passes to different things right there at reall goood prices

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank marie p
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

very pleased how my stay went. Great price with no hidden costs. our rental was super clean and recently updated. I think property went through construction from sandy. Anyway recommend for a summer getaway.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Familyx4x
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Walk or shuttle to beach. Very pleased with amenities of motel. No coffee pot. Or hair dryer. So do not complain bring your own. Staff real obliging and helpful. Very clean rooms. Nice beds. Small pool area. Good AC. Very clean rooms. Rates excellent on sunday to thursday stay.

Room Tip: Ground floor newly refurbished since 2012 flooding. Nice clean
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family