“A great new way to enjoy the water!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paddle Surf New Jersey

Paddle Surf New Jersey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paddle Surf New Jersey was established in 2012. We offer Stand Up Paddle Board lessons and tours on the Jersey Shore for all different experience levels. We have over 35 years of surfing and SUP experience. We are World Paddle Association (WPA) certified instructors, fully insured, and CPR certified through the American Red Cross. We offer from beginner to advanced lessons, flat water, SUP surfing, tours, advanced ocean paddling and racing technique. Conveniently located along the Manasquan River in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. We can accommodate groups of any size from one on one private instruction to larger family or corporate events.
“A great new way to enjoy the water!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I've spent several years paddling kayaks on the many waterways near Point Pleasant, but paddle boarding gives me a whole new perspective on the beauty of the water. I had used a paddle board a few times before I had the opportunity to get a lesson from Rich, so I wasn't sure what he could teach me. As it turned out, he taught me quite a bit! He was able to give me tips to tweak my stance, my grip on the paddle, and my paddling technique, all of which served to get me more comfortable on the board. He improved my skills and taught me essential safety information. Rich's knowledge and love of paddle boarding, combined with his knowledge of the local waters, make him a fantastic teacher. I highly recommend Paddle Surf New Jersey for a great adventure on the water!

Visited September 2013
rbubnowski, Owner at Paddle Surf New Jersey, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review on Trip Advisor. We're glad that you had a great experience and we value your business. Keep paddling!
Rich, Paddle Surf New Jersey

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beginner SUP course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a great first experience learning how to SUP. I highly recommend a private course the first time out. While I am sure the group classes are just as good, and probably a lot of fun, I found it less intimidating doing the one on one while trying to learn this new activity. Plus, you can't beat SUP in Pt. Pleasant. Great conditions for learning.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review. We greatly appreciate your business and we are glad that you had a pleasurable experience with us. Keep paddling!
Best,
Rich Bubnowski, Paddle Surf New Jersey
Mercerville, New Jersey
“AWESOME First time lesson!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was my first time paddle surfing and Rich was very knowledgable in what type of equipment would be best for me and even though I brought my own board, he let me use a smaller one of his. It was an extremely wonderful experience. I can't wait to go again!!!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

rbubnowski, Owner at Paddle Surf New Jersey, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Hi Leah, I'm so glad you had a great experience with Paddle Surf NJ and thank you for the nice review. Hopefully you'll come back and paddle with us again after such a cold winter.
Rich, Paddle Surf NJ