“Try the Penne Vodka”
Review of Ferraro's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Ferraro's Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Private Dining, Takeout
Description: Ferraro's creates each dish with pride, from our side salads to our mouthwatering entrees, and we only use the freshest ingredients available to create that authentic Italian flavor. Tender veal, succulent tomatoes, and world famous homemade lasagna make every item on our menu an unforgettable taste adventure. With many years of experience, our chefs strictly follow traditional recipes, using only fresh, high-quality ingredients, and prepare each meal to taste.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We love this joint - it's classy enough to take a date and casual enough for the family. Great portion sizes, the price is right and the food delivers. Great place to take the fam after a beach day!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This Italian restaurant recently opened in Point Pleasant and am I glad it did. Friends told me about how good this new restaurant was and they were right. I have been there four times in the last month and the food and service has been consistently excellent. I've found my new best restaurant. Excellent food, excellent service with great prices.

1  Thank garda19