WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Woodchucks BBQ

Woodchucks BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: woodchucks bbq...We Deliver!!!
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We've been ordering take out since they've opened and it's always great. Prices are fair and the have really good "feasts". We order the #1 with a salad or wings and feeds our family of four. Everyone is always so nice & helpful.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank rosef68

“Getting Smoked in Pt Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Top notch BBQ in this unadorned little place. I had baby back ribs and brisket, but my eating companion had puled-pork and we both liked the food. The place is really simple, so if you're looking for that high-end eat-in dining experience, this is not the place. We got there for a late lunch and the staff was really surprised that we were eating there instead of taking out. Food is very good, sides included with entrees and sandwiches. Decor no, good food yes. Not very expensive either. If you are local, take it home - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank corptool
Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Local BBQ Around...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My mouth waters just thinking about the menu. This place cares more about making true BBQ then just being a tourist BBQ spot. Like its competitors. In an area where the only choices are chain restaurants or Italian food. Its great to have a place that isn't filled with the same. The menu is fall of unique taste, but also stays true to BBQ spirit by doing the staples right. In on my way to trying everything in the menu and has yet to disappoint me.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Andrea R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New BBQ place in Point is can't miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stopped in for a quick bite on my lunch break, and was pleasantly surprised with what I got. Not only were the prices affordable, but the portions were larger than what I expected, and I look forward to my next visit.

1 Thank NJ4589
Randolph, New Jersey
“The best in town. Gerard I”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is the place melts in your mouth , have the ribs feels like your in Memphis .if you like BBQ this is the place to go. The brisket and cheddar cheese on grilled bread melts in your mouth .

• Visited July 2012