“FINALLY!! good vegan pizza”
Review of Jason's Organic Pizza Cafe - CLOSED

Jason's Organic Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 17, 2012

great taste great quality great service great variety of other vegan menu items.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Not sure how anyone can eat here! The pizza has no flavor! The dough literally taste like cardboard! I understand that is organic and wouldn't mind paying a little more if the quality was there, but sadly it is not. People that work there are friendly but that's the only plus!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

If I am lucky, I go to Jason's once a week. If gluten is something that you need to avoid, you will enjoy the gluten-free crust. Otherwise, the regular pizza crusts are awesome, the balsmic dressing is addictive, and the margherita pizza is my favorite. Everything tastes so fresh; I like the idea that I am eating organic food, so I do not mind paying a little extra.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

They had a sign on there counter saying that they were no longer honoring the restaurant.com coupons. Which I felt was unfair since they were purchased and they had them for sale. It's a bad parking lot we actually went around the block and parked on a side street and then were told we couldn't use the coupons we purchased. We left, the coupon was what brought us in, we end up going to Spano's on Arnold Ave instead and we were happy with them.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have dined here a number of times over the past few months. We LOVE Jason's! The selection of menu items continues to grow as the months pass and every time we try something new - it's fantastic. The pizza is always fresh and made to order ... the last time I had a personal pizza made with sprouted wheat crust - sprouted wheat crust? It was amazing! It's very refreshing to have a place like Jason's in the area that offers a way to enjoy pizza and other menu items in the way he does. Highly, highly recommend!