“Like a party in your home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Forte Unique Cuisine - CLOSED

Forte Unique Cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rue Cambon St
Description: Welcome to Forte Unique Mediterranean Cuisines, where you will experience the cuisines of France, Italy, Greece and Turkey. The word "Forte" has 3 different meanings in 3 different languages; In English – expertise, especially skilled, In Italian – strength, powerful, and in Music – played loud. Life is an adventure and your meal at Forte will be too! Forte Unique Cuisines is highly acclaimed for its superior food, extensive wine menu, outstanding service and warm decor. Forte was established in 1995, by Jon Ucal, and to this day he continues to supervise every facet of the business. We have built success by catering to the customer offering an eclectic dining and bar menu with an emphasis on using fresh ingredients. Add a pinch of ambiance and a dash of courteous service and you have the recipe of success called Forte Unique Mediterranean Cuisines. Let Chef Marco Vinas prepare your next dining experience tonight!
Brick, New Jersey
“Like a party in your home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We dined with old friends that we had not seen for a while. The table arrangements facilitated private discussions. We had excellent service that allowed for relaxed conversations. The food was also excellent with a Mediterranean flare..
We intend to bring a large group there in the near future.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jwseaz1

“A great place to be a "regular"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

John and his staff (especially Maureen, the bartender)are warm and welcoming and always make us feel special, whether going in with my friend for a quick bite and cocktail at the cozy bar, or dinner in the dining room with my husband. Thank you for this gem of a place in our hometown ! Don't miss this place!

Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Relax and Enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The Forte is one of my favorite places to visit for wonderful food, a friendly atmosphere, and a relaxing evening laced with serendipity. The staff is warm and welcoming and very efficient at taking care of their customers. The owner, Jon, is as unique as his cuisine. The Forte is a delightful treasure! I am never disappointed.........only more impressed each time I visit.

• Visited September 2012
Bay Head, New Jersey
“Good food, very clicky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have enjoyed the food everything I have been there. Usually the staff is good and nice. Last time I was in, the manager was rude.

Visited August 2012
Ozcan U, Owner at Forte Unique Cuisine, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for having dinner with us. I read your review about your recent visit to our restaurant. I was concerned about your comment regarding the manager being rude. I have been in the hospitality business for 43 years and rude means very bad service. Please call me to discuss, I look forward to hearing from you soon. "Come as a Customer, Leave as a Friend." Your host, Jon Ucal
Ridgewood, NJ
“Don't let the exterior fool you!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

A rather non-descript cape cod style house on busy Bridge Ave, gives way to a comfortable restaurant with very good food. My initial impression was that this restaurant must be frequented by elderly patrons, as there was a rather unpleasant musty odor in the lobby area and when we first were seated. That is very unfortunate. However, we persevered and were rewarded with a very tasty meal and attentive service. Prices at lunch time were reasonable for a 3 course meal with adequate choice of entrees. Desserts of homemade cannoli and ricotta cheesecake were disappointing as the cheese filling was grainy rather than creamy. All in all, I would return for another meal in the future.

• Visited July 2012