“The staff was friendly and the beach wasn't far.”

Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I took my children for a quick and inexpensive vacation at the beach. The hotel staff was friendly and the beach wasn't far. The hotel also had a pool; which was good for early or late swimming. Breakfast was included in the price.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I stayed at the Howard Johnson on Saturday, 8/23/14 for 1 night in room 213 with my girlfirend to celebrate her birthday at AC. The room wasn't too bad considering we were only planning on sleeping there and spending the rest of the time in AC. On Monday, I discovered 8 small bites on my hands, went to a doctor friend, and found out they are BED BUG BITES (small cluster of bites in a zigzag formation, itchy, hurts a little). I called the hotel earlier today and the receptionist said that the manager is in a meeting and will have to call me back so I don't know if they're going to comp me my money back or offer to pay for an exterminator. Now I'm paranoid that I brought these bugs home to my house! Do yourself a favor, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! It is not worth it!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Columbiagrad6
Reviewed August 16, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Worst hotel in history. When we arrived there was a person on the phone with maybe a travel agent saying there's been a mistake, she cant stay here, almost in tears...I took it all in stride and proceeded to check in. I get to the room and it smelled EXTREMELY MOLDY, I MEAN EXTREME. I turned on the air conditioner and said maybe by the time we get back from the boardwalk, it will be better......OMG not the case. The front of the hotel was fine the back looked like your entering a haunted hotel in a scary movie. TAKE MY ADVICE....DONT DO IT....AND THERES NO SECURITY....OMG...I CANT TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG BUT PLEASE...DONT STAY HERE. BTW we left and drove back to our home 2 hours away..

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The floor smells bad, bad,bad.the carpet needs to be change.it stinks.the family got sick .i had to put my own sheets and pillow cases for the beds.did not take my shoes off .i had to cleain with clorox wipes and clean the tv remote and the fridge door inside was so dirty.i will never ever ever go to a howard johnson again.i had to clean inside the bathroom sink( the small hole )it was do dirty.i used clorox wipes and it got clean.my kids did not like that they could not touch anywhere, exept where i cleaned.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 16, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
3 mi away
#3 of 15 in Pleasantville
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City
Wingate by Wyndham Atlantic City West
Wingate by Wyndham Atlantic City...
#4 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Homestead Apart-Hotel
Homestead Apart-Hotel
#2 of 15 in Pleasantville

Been to Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel

Address: 8029 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232-2854 (Formerly Howard Johnson Atlantic City West)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Pleasantville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Price Range: $34 - $133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel Pleasantville