See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2017

I would never come back to this hotel ever again . The rooms were dirty and smelled like smoke everywhere . I won't recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M4898QRjoelr
ramadaac, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your stay was anything less than completely satisfying. Most guests love our clean, fresh smelling, comfortable rooms and friendly customer service. I am sorry we were unable to meet your expectations.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

it will be more then 10 years we stay at Ramada West Atlantic City , we like the place , very nice employees smiley & we like our room at 5e floor facing the sea .

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you find our property to be a very nice place to stay. We appreciate your ten years of loyalty. I am glad our staff is very nice and your 5th floor room a favorite. We look forward to seeing you always. Hurry back.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Reviewed August 17, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadaac, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Reviewed August 17, 2017

My uncle and I booked this room to see a concert in A.C. While the staff were friendly and very helpful, the room wasn't all that great, not at all what I've come to expect from a Ramada Inn. The lack of outlets was disappointing, and so we had to take turns using the one above the fridge. The fact that our reservation was for two people, yet only one coffee pod was made available was also not that thrilling. The room itself looked old and dated, something I expected from a rent-by-the-hour joint, not a hotel with the Ramada's reputation.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear our staff were friendly and very helpful. Customer service is very important to us. I apologize our room did not meet your expectations. Most guests like our clean comfortable rooms. If you contacted the front desk we would have been happy to provide an extra coffee maker and let you know were extra outlets are, including near the bed, and in front of the window area. We are sorry your stay was anything less than completely satisfying. We hope you will stay with us in the future and I promise we will make every effort to make your next stay more comfortable and satisfying.