Ramada West Atlantic City
$54
Homestead Apart-Hotel(Pleasantville)
$81
$65
New Sea Breeze Motel(Pleasantville)
$43
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2005

Check in was 4 pm. We arrived a little after that and went to get our room. The front desk was prompt, but gave us keys for a smoking room. I have bad allergies and smoke bothers me. I had requested a non-smoking room when I booked online. The front desk told me that "non-smoking is a preference" which I have never heard of. He said there was nothing they could do about the room because they were completely booked except send housekeeping to difuse the smell. When we got the the room, it had 2 double beds instead of the king I requested and smelled smoky. Upon returning to the front desk, he fixed that problem and gave us a different room with the correct bed size. The room was very stuffy, although the smoke smell was not too bad. While the price was not too bad, I would recommend the Clarion Hotel down the street for a similar price and much nicer stay.

• Stayed: May 2005
12  Thank Topeze314
Reviewed May 24, 2005

We checked in to the Ramada on a Thursday. The rate for that night with our AAA discount was $52. Friday night was $89 and Saturday night was $143.00. I asked how they could charge that amount for these rooms. They told us that the going price was actually $209 and we got a discount. We had planned on @ $100 per night so it averaged out.

The rooms are motel rooms. They carpet is worn, the curtains, bedspreads, wall paper and pictures on the walls are from the 70's. This hotel was not spotless. It was dusty and it made my skin craw to touch the bedspread. The hotel needs a complete overhaul.

The Hampton Inn just a few hundred feet away looks a lot nicer. When we go back in July we will definitely not stay here. I think if you look around, you can find a better value for your money. The room was worth about $52 per night.

• Stayed: May 2005
12  Thank andviums
NY, NY
Reviewed February 4, 2005

I usually go to Atlantic City for business and pleasure. I find that the Ramada Limited is the best place to stay. They have the perfect combination of competitive rates and they are close to the casinos. I usually spend a night at the casinos and then take a short taxi ride to spend a quiet evening at this hotel. Then I wake up for a free breakfeast! I recommend this hotel to anyone trying to save a their money for the gambling tables!

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore Md
Reviewed January 17, 2005

I am a consultant and I stay in AC quite a bit. I have used the Ramada Limited since before it changed names a few years back and have always had a good stay. The rooms are good sized and for the price the amenities are good. The view of the city at night is beautiful from the tower and to boot I can be downtown in less than 5 min ready to work or play. They have wireless internet in the lobby and breakfast restaurant, and i might add the signal is solid.
The price has always been good and in the past while there have been some staff issues, the new management seems to be going beyond their call to service the customer.
No pun intended but take the gamble, im sure you will get a winner there.

J.I.

• Stayed: January 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia
Reviewed January 11, 2005

My husband and I were looking for a clean place close to AC but we didn't want to pay beachfront prices. The hotel was clean, the staff was extremely helpful and we were only 5 minutes from any casino in the area. the best part was the cost. We paid exactly what we were quoted, as I booked it on line. It's our place now when we go to AC to gamble.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member