“Need new beds”

Ramada West Atlantic City
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I booked through expedia an figured the ramada is usually a great place to sleep. Boy was I wrong. My mom who is 79 had problems breathing. The air conditioner wasn't worked to full potential an the room smelled musty. Than I woke up around 2 am to use the bathroom an what do I see roach fully grown. How great. So I reported it an got refunded. But my advice to you. DONT STAY HERE!!! Trust me don't waste your time or money. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.

• Stayed June 2014
ramadawestatlantic, Webmaster at Ramada West Atlantic City, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. While we cannot stand for the allegation that there is an insect problem at this hotel or that there is any other kind of unhealthy condition, I’m pleased that you asked for and received a full refund if you were less than satisfied in any way. We strive for complete satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Hotel Manager
New York
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The photos on the internet were terribly misleading. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel for an overnight in Atlantic City, and Ramada is ususally a pretty good name in hotel chains. NOT THIS ONE. Let's start with the trash behind the main building in the parking lot... old mattresses and tires included... our room with a view of the water was a joke, thought for sure we'd get stuck in the elevator getting there, there were water stains on the ceiling and walls, the door looked like the room had been broken into, the doors had been taken off the entertainment center, the bottom of the tub was black, the chair was all stained, the blankets had holes, there were little hairs in the sheets... need I go on?? I didn't expect a 5-star hotel, but this was truly ridiculous and disgusting, but when we got to our room at 2am we really had nowhere else to go. Not to mention, they were already cleaning up the nasty continental breakfast when we went downstairs a half an hour before it was suppsoed to be over. We complained, they promised to make it right. As of now (more than a month later), I still haven't heard anything back from Ramada in terms of refunding my money. So I will be calling them AGAIN to complain. :/

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank so much for commenting. If there are any outstanding issues from your stay, please contact me directly. I’m terribly sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We satisfy hundreds of people each month, but we strive to satisfy all customers. I hope you will try us again when in the area again. We’re changing and improving to serve guests like you better.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Pleasantville hotels

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This place needs to be shut down! It's a waste of money!! The rooms are not clean and the building needs work! I stayed here and refused to takes a shower as the tub was not cleaned. I only stayed one night but I slept in my clothes and played that I didn't get anything!

• Stayed May 2014
ramadawestatlantic, Webmaster at Ramada West Atlantic City, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments and for spending the night with us. While you do not specify how the room failed to meet your needs other than questioning the cleanliness of the shower, I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your needs. We satisfy hundreds of guests each month, and I’m sincerely sorry that we fell short of meeting your expectations. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction.

Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Bally's Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City
#6 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Ramada West Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada West Atlantic City

Property: Ramada West Atlantic City
Address: 8037 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232-2854
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Pleasantville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada West Atlantic City 2*
Ramada West Atlantic City hotel near Boardwalk Hall is at the doorstep of fantastic, fun-filled activities. Free parking makes it easy to enjoy all the area has to offer. Check in on the news with a free copy of USA Today while you enjoy free hot continental breakfast. Unwind on the sundeck or take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Check email and plan your day with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly Atlantic City West hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada West Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Atlantic City West Hotel Pleasantville