“Mind relaxing”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Brooklyn, New York
“Mind relaxing”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

After getting marrie on August 18th 2013 my husband and I check into the hotel to spend our honeymoon it was fun filling,comfortable,clean and very friendly.i was set back with a mouth opening to see the room,great! Just one word, the staff is friendly and warm and the breakfast was to die for love love every moment and the hotel,giving the hotel a grade 9

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Margie W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hi Donette, Congratulation on your marriage! I remember you and your new Husband well. I pray all is well with both of you. It was our pleasure having you stay with us. We hope that you will visit with us again doing your travels to Atlantic City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Stevens, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Upon pulling into the property i was concerned... the outside was a little rough and there was a lot of trash in the parking lot. We checked in much earlier then check in time and was very pleased that they were willing to work with us on that. The manager that checked us in was a hoot and very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and well maintained. My only complaints were our AC was a little loud, at night a bright light shined right into the window and the pillows were rather small and lumpy. All those things were not anything we could not deal with and we didnt even say anything at checkout. We were still pleased and would return again if ever staying in A.C.

Room Tip: May want to bring your own pilliows
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate your feedback, we will use it to improve upon. Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to you returning.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

the day we got to the holtel it was so nice to see how clean the floor and how nice the place look inside was very pleasant the manager was also very warm welcome and very cool with us i like to make this my holtel when every we goto A.C. i would come back for sure if they still have manager Toro there he a very cool person to talk to and helps if we have any problems with our room...

Room Tip: well my room was 218 and if i very go back i like that to be my room again was nice and the veiw was...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Margie W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for you feed back and compliment. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we are looking forward to you returning. It is Customers like you who make are job easy. It is always our pleasure to serve you.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

So I'm back at the comfort inn and all in all it's the best place to stay so close to the casinos. The hotel is on black horse pike and it sits on a small beach which is great for windsurfing, tanning or just taking a dip. They have free breakfast until 10am. The front desk service is 5 star but that's if you get a gentleman named Luis. The customer service he provides is amazing !!!! Trust me when I say he is one person you would not forget. Plenty of parking, beds are very comfy, refrigerators and microwaves in each room. The only setback I would have to say is... When you come down for holiday weekends it can be Pricey !!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Havie1818
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Your feedback is critical to us providing superior service. Thank you again!
Brampton, Ontario
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I recently stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites with my husband and teenaged kids. We had a very good time there. We booked the Suite which is a one bedroom suite, with two double beds, two bathrooms and sofa bed in living room, plus mini fridge and microwave. Location was great not far from the boardwalk which we enjoyed. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It's very nice, the staff friendly and accomodating. The TV in the living room was not working and I called front desk and a staff member was up in no time. He couldn't fix it and he moved us to another suite. I thought that was really nice and fast service. The hotel has a private beach but we didn't enjoy that much since it had seaweeds which made the water dirty at times. Would prefer a swimming pool. So that's the only downside to this hotel. My kids love swimming pools, not the beach. But we were out everyday so they didn't seem to miss swimming. The breakfast is really good. Loved the waffles, OMG, they are so big and yummy. I would definitely stay here again. Loved it.

Room Tip: Rooms with city view are better.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Margie W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We are so glad you chose to stay with us and more important, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future.
philadelphia
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were so pleased with how accomodating the staff was to our guests and family. Luis and Sarkis truly went out of their way to make sure that our friends and family had a great experience at that hotel. We would recommend that others stay here and work with their staff, as they were so incredibly helpful. They bend over backwards to make the guests feel "at home" in their hotel and they catered to their every move.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank pgoodmanPhiladelphia
Margie W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your response and thank you for chosen The Comfort Inn & Suites. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and we are looking for to seeing you again in the near future.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last year in August...couldn't say enough good things about the hotel and staff. This year a whole new review...I was very disappointed in the hotel, the elevators have signs explaining they are getting a face lift, fine. There were no signs saying the rest of the building was getting one that it is in need of.

There were boxes sitting by the windows in the lobby for the new ice machines....lobby was not appealing at all, it still could have looked nice and welcoming.

The breakfast area is in need of a new floor plan. Area is very crowded, staff had a hard time restocking around everyone. If you get any hot breakfast items please cook your muffin or toast first as there is usually a long line waiting for the toaster and your hot food is cold when you get to use it. There needs to be another one to use as well. OJ was warm. should you get any yogurt feel container as mine was warm, ate a couple of bites spent the next couple of hours sick.

Our room had a horrible odor the first night , thought perhaps it was from outside but the out door air was fine and refreshing. Second night it didn't smell, I have no idea why. Dropped something behind the night stand between beds and found an assortment of old food with mold on it and food wrappers also found some under the bed skirt when checking the room to make sure we didn't forget anything upon leaving.

The front desk people spent most of their shift out front smoking which in turn made the lobby smell like smoke. My family are not smokers and two of them are asthmatic's which isn't good for them.

The rooms are looking dingy and need new paint or wallpaper. Found hair wrapped around the handle of the hair dryer and in the shower. Also had a hard time communicating with housekeeping, language barrier but I did get my towels I needed.

Over all when I left I told my family that I guess I'll have to find a new hotel should we visit AC again. Went to Dover and spent an evening at a Comfort Inn and Suites and it was beautiful and clean and staff was wonderful.

Comfort Inn sent me a survey to complete so hopefully some of the problems will be fixed. As of right now I couldn't recommend this hotel to a friend...sorry :(

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank eagle88sb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Quality Inn Pleasantville
Quality Inn Pleasantville
#3 of 15 in Pleasantville
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City? Share your experiences!