Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
$43
Homestead Apart-Hotel(Pleasantville)
$81
$65
New Sea Breeze Motel(Pleasantville)
$43
Travelocity
$52
Bay Point Inn(Pleasantville)
Destiny Inn(Pleasantville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate beachbay viewroom was cleanatlantic cityfront deskfree breakfastwafflessausagehot chocolateminute drivefree parkingac boardwalksaturday nightking roomcasino hotelscerealstorm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2011

i spent weeks on end planning a trip to atlantic city..searching online for the best value for the $ and so glad i found this hotel. located 5 minutes from the major casinos i took advantage of the shuttle service that was offered and was glad to be at a quiet location at the end of the day. great views on both sides (views of the beach on one side & views of the casino's on the other)
nice free breakfast that was fully stocked until 10am...
the best part of this hotel is the front desk and the wait staff..friendly, helpful and interested in all aspects of your stay. they truly make this hotel 1st class.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank call_me_lis
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We spent a weekend here very convient to Casinos also offered shuttle service. The location was good because we needed to spend a day in Cape May which was only 40 miles away. Staff was excellent. Breakfast offered hot & cold choices. Hotel is dated but they did a good job updating the rooms with lots of ammentities. Their suites are different in that they combined two rooms to make up a suite leaving the bathrooms which was a great idea when you had 4 to 6 people in a suite to now have the convience of two bathrooms. I'm looking forward to going back in the summer because they also have a beach area in the back that you can use.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lilkrz
Reviewed November 17, 2011

My husband and I were planning a weekend getaway to Atlantic City with another couple. We checked out several hotels along the boardwalk. Most places were very expensive with bad reviews. Fortunately I found the Comfort Inn and Suites on Blackhorse Pike. From check-in to check-out we experienced great customer service. Our request for adjoining rooms was granted. The staff at the front desk were always very friendly and courteous. Our room was spacious, very clean with updated decor. The king sized bed was comfortable and included several fluffy pillows. Our room included toiletries, a coffee pot and a flat screen TV. We were very impressed. We had a great view of a small beach which included a gazebo. It would have been nice to enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sunset from the gazebo but the weather was not cooperative. That evening we went to the Tropicana via a free shuttle service that the hotel provided. There were several pick- up times to choose from. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the Trop- the shuttle stopped at 3 additional hotels on the way. The last pick-up to bring us back to the hotel was at 2:30am. What a great service! The next morning we enjoyed a great hot breakfast which was included in our stay. Hot coffee, fresh fruit and yogurt, a make your own waffle station,eggs, milk and varied juices. I will definitely stay here again. We enjoyed our stay at this budget friendly hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank GTKarol
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I actually came across this selection as an alternative using hotels.com....I wanted to make sure my location for my birthday yesterday was close to the the casino. I found out there's a shuttle that takes you to casino and back.. I love the fact that the hotel served breakfast so I wouldn't have to drive out and spend more money. The room was definitely clean and the staff is friendly..In addition to that, the check-in & check-out process was fast and efficient.. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank bcarlisle84
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Stayed one night in this hotel while visiting Atlantic City. It is a little old, but clean and comfortable with friendly front desk staff. The bay view rooms are incredible, the breakfast was yummy, and the price was reasonable. We didn't use it, but there was a shuttle available to the casinos.

Room Tip: Bay view room is a must!!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends