“A long way from where they were”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
“A long way from where they were”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

For a lot of years after this place opened we loved to go here. They always had good food at a decent price and we always walked away with a good experience. We had not been here in a while and decided to stop in. For the first time in a long time we were not happy. The place had grown old and tired and you could definitely feel it when you walked in. Our drinks were there new ice tea mixes. We sent them back they were so bad. The place was not so clean and the rest rooms were just scary. Our food came and some of the food was just warm enough to be served not hot and it was just ehh at best. When we got the bill it was as much as if we had eaten out at a really nice place. The whole experience over all just didn't justify the cost and we had a lot of choices nearby that we could have gone to and gotten way better for the same price or less. My how this place has fallen. I don't think I would hold this experience against the entire chain but when in pleasentvile nj my suggestion is look around. There is a lot better choices close by.

“Average don't waste to much time”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The place was busy the waitress took forever . 45 minutes from order to food on table . Food was barely passing . I was disappointed . It seemed like most of they area restaurants , no real concern to do it good or right . Won't be going back saving my money .

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“An unfortunate experience here”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

TGI Fridays in Pleasantville, NJ is rather conveniently located as part of the Shore Mall very close to the Garden State Parkway. I have generally stopped to eat in several TGI Fridays while traveling and have received good food and service, but here both failed. I stopped here with my family for a meal on a Tuesday evening. The restaurant was perhaps 1/3 full and there was trivia occurring this evening. We were seated and ordered. I ordered a French Onion Soup. My party also ordered an appetizer to which they received, but I did not get my soup. Many of my party ordered a House Salad which on the menu was stated that it comes with a garlic breadstick. No garlic breadstick came. When we asked the server she said they have never provided the garlic breadstick with the house salad despite the fact it was stated on the menu and later I found it is stated on the website as well. No attempt to make the change was made. Our server was also terrible. It was very difficult to get her attention and she seemed to be purposely avoiding us for a time going to other tables rather than coming to ours. As mentioned, the restaurant was not even close to capacity. Then the server disappeared, but was seen sitting in another part of the restaurant taking a break? Eventually she came by and excused herself by saying she was really busy. Perhaps it was the lousy service, but the food did not seem to be as good as other TGI Fridays I have been to - a sentiment shared by others in the group. After this outing, I provided a complaint to TGI Fridays rather than vent here. I received an e-mail that upon me providing my contact information I would be contacting my a representative to discuss my experience. I provided my contact information and on July 11th I received a follow-up e-mail stating that I would be contacted in a couple days to discuss my experience. No call to date has been received or message left from TGI Fridays. Terrible service from both the restaurant and the organization.

• Visited July 2013
Egg Harbor Township
“We LOVE TGIFridays!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This has to be one of my daughters favorite places to go for lunch! We go on Wednesday's when it is "Kids Eat Free". We go on Thursdays when it is "$3 Appetizers". Some times we go on Fridays just because it is "Fridays" The EHT restaurant has a manager named Steven that we absolutely LOVE!! I will bring a few of my daughters friends for lunch and he will ALWAYS stop by (even if he is not our waiter that day) and say Hi and use each one's name. My favorite thing is the Spinach Dip....it is SO yummy! You also can sign up for a rewards card to get FREE food! We LOVE Fridays!

Visited May 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
“Half Price Appetizers at happy Hour!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great Deal at at Happy Hour - Good Price on drinks and a good selection on half price appetizers. Fast Service!

Visited May 2013