“Unpleasant atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Me and my girlfriend had just finished work and decided to grab a quick bite at about 8 pm or so. The food was good overall but the atmosphere was terrible. The whole entire time while there, there was a woman at the bar who was apparently the owners wife and waitress, who was extremely loud and obnoxious. You could hear her across the whole restaurant. This woman was obviously intoxicated and was just a mess. I would not have not gone back if it wasn't for the good food.

3  Thank susanbaxx

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I used to work in the area and have ate a few good lunches here,so on a recent AC trip i side tracked my group to Jo Jo's and we had the brick oven seafood and sausage ,rabe pies They were dry and could of used a little sauce some where,even if on the side.
Get rid of the illegals in the kitchen, and get some people who care what they produce or you will be going out of business.

1  Thank Rockiie
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped in on the advice of the local police. The road to our hotel was flooded and it was going to be an hour or so before the tide receded enough to allow us safe passage. I loved their grilled Polpo (octopus).

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Yesterday me and the wife found ourselves in pleasantville looking for a place for dinner. Decided to try Jojo's and enjoyed the food and decor. Doesn't look like much from the outside but very nice inside. Would give a higher score if not for the slow service but in all fairness was a busy Saturday night at prime time.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing! I got the crab cake and my boyfriend got the steak sandwich! Both were outta this world! Complementary mussel marina was to die for! Service was great as well! By far way better than Angelo's in ac! Defidently will return!