“Perfect”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing! I got the crab cake and my boyfriend got the steak sandwich! Both were outta this world! Complementary mussel marina was to die for! Service was great as well! By far way better than Angelo's in ac! Defidently will return!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Being in town by myself and loving Italian food I made the journey in. Very nice staff and helpful and truthful about what they thought was good. I had dinner salad to start that was supper fresh and good size. Then I had the Lamb chops appetizer that had 4 good size lamb chops on polenta with some light mushroom sauce. A + in my book. The owner came by to check on me and was very friendly. Had carrot cake for dessert and it was good. I got there at about 5:45 pm and there was no wait, by 7:30 their seem to small gathering of folks waiting for a table. Hope this helps.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night. 1/25/13 Our server was Lisa, an absolutely delightful person. I had lasagna, that was delicious. My son had fett Alfredo also done perfectly. My husband had a bowl of the NE Clam Chowder( to die for). I didn't eat all my lasagna because I was saving room for the tiramisu I saw in the dessert case when I walked in....Omg don't forget to get that!!!! The entire meal was delicious. We even met one of the owners on the way out...a very nice man! We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

nice place, garlic knots extraordinary - great service great food. no wait nice atmosphere. food came quick and was delicious.

1  Thank JT609
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My four star rating is for similar pizzeria-type restaurants.

I had a lunch meeting and decided to try it, nice assortment of Specials (I had lunch of Special menu) however regular menu looked quite big with plenty of choices.
The service was fine and quick for lunch time.
The food was good (I had a pizza and he had the calamari appetizer).
The ambience was great and it could be a bit loud but what youd expect from a restaurant like this.

I will return,