“Amazing local cafe with super tasty food”
Review of Mambo Cafe

Mambo Cafe
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Surrey
“Amazing local cafe with super tasty food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful local cafe with a great menu and friendly staff. Went for a birthday lunch with mum and sister and we ordered appetisers each. We ordered Steak and prawns on corn tortilla with Mambo sauce; Mahi Mahi taco; pulled beef on fried green plantain. All were beautifully presented and extremely tasty. Happy I discovered this cafe and will definitely recommend.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank lovelifealltheway

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I have been enjoyed the mambo cafe for severals time place is great and food is outstanding servers are great and price is invaliable I will go there again and I will bring my friend too

1 Thank Htorr
Somers Point, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food-diverse menu”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

After riding by for a year, we finally made it in for lunch. I had Mofongo-Domenican food, a bowl of mashed plantain filled with veggies and five large shrimp on the side. Outstanding! My husband had a Colombian dish- pulled beef on a corn bread base. We had chips and freshly-made guacamole, with salsa unlike any other we've tried. Desserts are made on premises, we tried bread pudding -meh- ...tres leches cake with meringue on top, delish ... a coconut macaroon, also very good. We will tell our friends it's a good place to go in Pleasantville, and we will be back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank carenfitz
atlantoic city
“Best joint around”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Place is clean. Food is fresh. Taste is great and the prices are right. I have eaten there 3x gets better every time. Service is great but it is always slow. It won't be for long.

2 Thank kyle65
new jersey
“Still Love It”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Update: Since my review of July 30, we've been back several times for lunch/dinner plus a few times for pastries etc. Every experience was just as good as the first. I loved the waiters description when my daughter asked what chicharones were and the waiter said "think of bacon on steroids" . The chicharones here are perfectly prepared, the best I've ever had. The cost rating can easily be $, but of course when you order things like ceviche it can go to $$

• Visited September 2013