“Had a great experience...”

Quality Inn Pleasantville
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Had a great experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went to AC during the Memorial Day weekend and thought all hotels would be booked- I was wrong. Found this hotel for a decent price and I don't regret it not one bit. My stay was comfortable; the staff was super nice and took really good care of us. The hotel is really close to the casino area which was even better. Oh, and to top it off there was a Jacuzzi in the room, some of the resort hotels don't even have Jacuzzi’s. This is my new spot for when I visit AC again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Lisa G
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Lisa,

For Booking 609-641-4200

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Durham, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were travelling to Atlantic City for a visit and I found this hotel online. It was only 15 minutes away and much cheaper than hotels closer (although not cheap). We were driving late and got there at 1 am. I called and told the front desk of our late arrival and they were understanding and said they would hold the room for us.

When we got there, the room we were given was smoking. I had requested a non-smoking room but I understand that there is no guarantee of that. Of course it was the last room available and we were stuck with the fact that our effects were going to be smokey in the morning. Luckily, we got some air freshener that helped slightly. But, overall, it just didn't feel clean.

The biggest issue was the smashed window in our room. It had been boarded up, but there was still sharp glass poking out. I hope they don't rent this room out to people with kids, because that is an accident waiting to happen. Frankly, this room should not have been rented with that hole. But, we were so tired, we let it go.

The beds were okay and the free breakfast was standard and decent. If this room hadn't cost $200, I would've understood that it isn't 5-star and accepted the flaws. As it stands, we spent a good amount of money for a not-so-good stay. It will make me think twice about staying in a Quality Inn again.

Room Tip: If you want non-smoking, make sure to call the hotel directly to request this.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Greeting Garrett S

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make
improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

For Booking 609-641-4200 upto 20% Discount
Palm Coast, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a recent road trip. We didn't plan to stop, but just couldn't drive any longer. I wish we had more time to spend, because I would've loved to try out the tub in the bathroom - it took up a full 2/3 of the room! It was a huge jacuzzi style thing that could've easily fit 4 people, up on a marble platform, with steps leading up to it!

The room itself was comfortable, the Continental breakfast was always getting refilled, and the coffee was delicious.

I won't ever forget that tub, tho! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Greeting MrsA518

Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had to attend a weekend seminar in Pleasantville. This hotel was a convenient location, easy access to both directions on RT. 40, room was clean and everything worked. Staff was freindly and helpful. I don't understand the low rating compared to other Pleasantville hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
DearLou,

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I didn't make reservation for this site, I was tired and looking for a place to stay in a bad weather. As I drove by I saw the sign with a phone number so I called to see if they had room available. They did I was surprised that they let me check in at 9am, they were pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Ana,

609-641-4200
Clarks Summit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here last weekend and rented three rooms. This hotel should be rated higher than what it is. I was very nervous going to such a low star rated hotel but needed three rooms last minute. Rooms were very CLEAN and spacious. Breakfast was a bonus and staff were friendly and very helpful. Would definitely go back. Great price too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ludwigsburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We arrived in the afternoon and were greeted very friendly. Spent the day in Atlantic City and arrived to sleep there again - it was a decent stay at an affordable price. Would stay there again. Don't understand the hassle in the other reviews. I am peculiar if a place is not clean, but this one was and was good value.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank soulaholic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 9 in Egg Harbor Township
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 9 in Egg Harbor Township

Been to Quality Inn Pleasantville? Share your experiences!