“Heatlh Hazards,Unsanitary,Mold & Mildew,Keep GOING DONT STOP HERE!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bay Point Inn

Bay Point Inn
Bay Point Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Heatlh Hazards,Unsanitary,Mold & Mildew,Keep GOING DONT STOP HERE!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

First off me & my husband had just got married decided to book enexspensive room for 4day stay online.turns out the price was totally different when we got there, it went from 111.00 to 157.00. Then as we proceeded to the room we were greeted by the drunken night manager who insisted the room had no smell & persisted to argue with my husband!! He finally showed us 1 other room which reeked just as bad as the other one.We pulled back the sheets to find four stained pillows with black grease,hair, & roaches!! The heat didnt have a thermastat it was freezing,the water pressure was horriable & painful,the smells were nausiating,the sheets were filthy. When we requested new ones we were given soaking wet folded ones!! I will never stay at this hotel again,they didnt have pictures because there rooms look horriable. Not worth the stay people!! Keep GOING!!

Room Tip: veiw the HELL out that room online then go see IT!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shemiah M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were 3families(with kids) booked to stay here. The room was supposed to have microwaves, when we reported they dont have one,they gave us another room key. When we again reported this one did not have any either, they said we were 'harassing' them. Then the owner/manager, came to our room when me & my 1year kid was seated and threatened to move our bags immediately failing which we will be thrown out. All because we had 'harassed' them by politely enquiring about the microwave. He threatened and talked so badly that we were almost forced to check out, despite having a confirmed booking. Obviously he had some other people coming in who would pay higher amount for the rooms. We had small kids and were running out of time on a weekend trip, else this hotel staff & owner should be HANDED OVER TO POLICE.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Soumita R

Travelers are raving about these Pleasantville hotels

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We booked Bay point inn from online as it was cheaper but then certain necessary things like freeze and microwave was mention in the site while booking.We went freinds and family including kids.When we reached there we have been given the key for the rooms 124,122 and another one I forgot.On enterring room no 124 I found that microwave is not there and walls are broken.I told the lady that if you provide some other room.She said all are booked I then asked her for atleast one microwave as it was mentioned in the website.But then she said she cannot have all this stuff so we can leave the motel and decide it with in 5 mins.She spoke badly to my wife also.And then we went out to search for other hotels in the mean time her husband came and started misbehaving with my freind'swife and other ladies with no basic courtesy to talk.When we came he told us leave the motel or else he will throw us out.We thought to call the police but didn't did later as we plan for nice vacation not to spoil the holiday.When told the guy that we wil call police he told that police can't do anything to him as he will return our money.This is a very bad experience in USA that certain things happen.The owner behaviour was very very very bad.I will tell people not to go there If possible.Then we moved out from there as we need the safety for our kids and wife.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Sumit P
Flushing, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

The hotel is the is the very unsanitary. The blanket had blood stains, the towels had skid marks on them, the shower had no head so taking a shower left bruises. The room smelled of an ashtray and worst of all had BED BUGS on the bed walking around. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The board of health needs to make a visit.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank jeanne m
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We just came back for quick trip to AC, it was for working reason, but it was worth the money, we should not judge a place for some people negative review. I will stay here again soon. Room was clean, so was the bathroom, refrigerator did not work, but we did not care for that anyway. Cheap enough. The only thing was the heater, but once we told them, warm enough for the rest of the night.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Lourdes B
East Windsor, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

I recently stayed at this Motel, and i wanted to say, i was pleasantly surprised. I was traveling solo to an air show in Atlantic City and needed a room for a few nights. I have stayed on the Boardwalk for 400 a night , but this trip i was not with my wife. I was looking for a room to spend a few hours away from the beach and boardwalk. This place was great . I had a king size bed , a big room, AC and a refrigerator. A large bathroom and it was Clean. Over all the owner was very very friendly , and fixed me up when i forgot Shampoo. Thats why i bring my wife i guess:) I would tell anyone thats coming down this way to look these folks up. Very Very much worth the money for the room. Next time i will up-grade to the Jacuzzi Suite .

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Russell B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 50 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 15,642 reviews
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel

Been to Bay Point Inn? Share your experiences!