All reviews recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay desk clerk free breakfast danish linens
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here plenty of times before the name change and always enjoyed my stay. After this one sadly I won’t be returning! Rate is decent for the weekend but come on, everything is either broken or changed. “Breakfast” is just danishes and the pool is closed. I came specifically so I can go relax in the pool and because they used to serve a full breakfast! Needless to say I’ll find a better place for my next visit!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank you for writing. We are now an independent, boutique hotel and appreciate your business and your indication that the rates are "decent." We thank you for the 3 star review. Our rates have been reduced which is more in line with our guest's needs and expectations. We will take your comments into consideration.

Please contact us directly at Homesteadlodgenj@gmail.com for any of your future lodging needs in the Atlantic City area.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Rooms smell like smoke even though it is a non smoking hotel. Even the elevator smelled like smoke. Cigarette burns in furniture and linens. The towels had someone else's hair on them. No HBO. Beds are ok. I didn't want to try the free breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

I am both happy and saddened by the response you posted. On behalf of the management, I'm sorry for the smell of cigarette smoke in your room. Smoking is forbidden in our main building. I'm happy you like the beds. Thank you for taking time to write. We will do everything in our power to make your next day more enjoyable.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I stayed here during the Teachers' Convention. I've stayed here each year for at least the last 10 years. I have never had a problem getting a room, even at the last minute.

I've never stayed in the main building, always in one of the units in the back. Those all have at door parking and in-room jacuzzis. They also have kitchens and great light in the bathroom. There is a pool open from 6 AM to 10 PM and a steam room. Although there is no restaurant in the hotel, there is a very nice Mexican restaurant right next door.

Price is quite reasonable, and hotel desk personnel very helpful.

As I understand it, they are no longer going to be a Best Western Plus, and will be changing to the new name of HOMESTEAD LODGE.

Room tip: They have at door parking for the back units which all have in-room jacuzzis.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the kind words. Your comments about the property and its staff are much appreciated. Our associates work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are thrilled to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Went down to play Bingo and stayed at this hotel right next door to the Mainland Bingo hall .Nice Room midweek under 100 Jacuzzi suite. Indoor pool was clean and refreshing for the next morning Nice! Will stay again!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Excellent location. Great nice sleep with a comfortable bed. Room is clean. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is okay. Free parking. Free wifi internet. Price affordable with no hassle. THANK YOU

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment. We are thrilled to have guests like you and look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area.