All reviews recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay desk clerk free breakfast microwave danish
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I stayed here during the Teachers' Convention. I've stayed here each year for at least the last 10 years. I have never had a problem getting a room, even at the last minute.

I've never stayed in the main building, always in one of the units in the back. Those all have at door parking and in-room jacuzzis. They also have kitchens and great light in the bathroom. There is a pool open from 6 AM to 10 PM and a steam room. Although there is no restaurant in the hotel, there is a very nice Mexican restaurant right next door.

Price is quite reasonable, and hotel desk personnel very helpful.

As I understand it, they are no longer going to be a Best Western Plus, and will be changing to the new name of HOMESTEAD LODGE.

Room tip: They have at door parking for the back units which all have in-room jacuzzis.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the kind words. Your comments about the property and its staff are much appreciated. Our associates work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are thrilled to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Went down to play Bingo and stayed at this hotel right next door to the Mainland Bingo hall .Nice Room midweek under 100 Jacuzzi suite. Indoor pool was clean and refreshing for the next morning Nice! Will stay again!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Excellent location. Great nice sleep with a comfortable bed. Room is clean. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is okay. Free parking. Free wifi internet. Price affordable with no hassle. THANK YOU

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment. We are thrilled to have guests like you and look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Keep up the good work. We enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The two queen size beds, were very comfortable. Someone left there Apple Phone in the Computer Room, I Verdell, return it at the front desk. I hope they return it to the owner. All went well. My husband enjoyed the swimming Pool, nice and long.

Date of stay: September 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel was both dirty and unkempt. Homeless were staying in the hotel. At breakfast people came down in their pajamas. The breakfast had cold scrambled eggs, no juice and not very appetizing selections.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Manager at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017