All reviews recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay desk clerk free breakfast microwave danish
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Excellent location. Great nice sleep with a comfortable bed. Room is clean. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is okay. Free parking. Free wifi internet. Price affordable with no hassle. THANK YOU

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment. We are thrilled to have guests like you and look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Keep up the good work. We enjoyed the stay at the hotel. The two queen size beds, were very comfortable. Someone left there Apple Phone in the Computer Room, I Verdell, return it at the front desk. I hope they return it to the owner. All went well. My husband enjoyed the swimming Pool, nice and long.

Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the kind words. Your comments about the property and its staff are much appreciated. Our associates work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are thrilled to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel was both dirty and unkempt. Homeless were staying in the hotel. At breakfast people came down in their pajamas. The breakfast had cold scrambled eggs, no juice and not very appetizing selections.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Manager at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2017

It was a last minute stay close to AC and we chose this place to get a good rate. The rate matches the decor, cheap! I felt uncomfortable staying there but I didn't want to show my expression in front of my kids because most people can only afford a place like that. Just a little warning, some people live there. It didn't have that vacation getaway feel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

We appreciate your business. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Very nice place to stay, especially for a family trip. Very convenient to a lot of things. Have indoor pool and fitness room. Also have Jacuzzi in room, cooking facility, but you must bring your own pots and cooking utensils. Rooms are clean, had problems with the safe and Jacuzzi, but overall I would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the kind words. Your comments about the hotel and its staff are much appreciated. Our associates work hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are thrilled to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again.