I visit atlantic city a few times a year and have always stayed at one of the major hotel casinos. My recent trip was a spur of the moment weekend trip. All the casino hotels were booked up and extremely expensive so I had to look outside of the city. I was pretty nervous about staying outside of the city due to the type of area that surrounds it. Luckily I chose a good hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your not looking to spend the $400 plus a night for a weekend at the casinos. I stayed in a queen suite which are located in a different building toward the side of the hotel. They are more of a motel style where you park right outside the door. Overall the room was clean. No bed bugs. Kitchen was not stocked with plates, utensils, etc. which I didn't really care about. Jacuzzi tub was nice after walking the boardwalk all day. Breakfast was decent. Pool was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience. Would stay here again if I had to but I always prefer the casino hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay And Suites
- Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay Hotel Pleasantville
- Best Western Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Best Western