“Will definitely stay again and again and again...!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Baltimore, Maryland
“Will definitely stay again and again and again...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

My husband and I needed a weekend getaway so we decided to escape to A.C. THIS HOTEL IS AWESOME!! The CUSTOMER SVC was TOP NOTCH(shout out to Scott and Miguel the mngrs!) and they were very personable, and friendly!The contenintial breakfast included Everything: waffles, bacon, sausages, fruit, coffee, danishes, toast, orange juice and everything else you'd hope for (for free by the way)! Our King suite had a full kitchen (fridge, dish washer, stove, oven, microwave, dishes...) flat screen t.v beautiful/spacious bathroom, the whole room was spacious in general, pull out couch and a very, very comfortable,CLEAN bed(my husband had to drag me out of the room! I didn't want to leave!!). I also liked that I could see my vehicle from the window of my room! It was February when we went so it was cold outside, but the heat worked and the overall temperature of the hotel was appropriate. The pool was wonderful! 10 minutes from the boardwalk if you're driving. Actually, it's a straight shot! Black Horse Pike runs directly into the boardwalk hotels. There's a lot of $5 parking lots so you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to park ath the casinos. The hotel is close to the mall, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, nail salon, dollar store,Old Country Buffett, Carrabas, movie theater...everything! Price was excellent (mainly b/c of the time of yr we decided to go. Booking early helped too!) We felt at home. We recommend this hotel for anyone and everyone!! And we'll will definately stay in this hotel again!

P.S. the pictures on the website are accurate which is a plus!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family/ group of friends the suites w/ out the jaccuzi are more spacious...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Relly B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

To all the people that read this best Western hotel is one of the best hotel suites you can stay in in New Jersey. I recommend you to stay.Everything is excellent..even the breakfast.

Room Tip: I stay on the high floor because we have all the room..the outside room is more for people in love...
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Valerie L
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

I enjoyed having a full kitchen available (and it was not all crowded together in the room).
The room was extra clean and the staff was absolutely wonderful! I just wish I had the time to stay longer!
If I am in the area again - this will be my first choice to stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the bottom floor - gives great access to the pool and the front lobby area.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank NorthCarolinaAnnie
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel before and this visit was just as pleasant the hotel was clean i was able to cook my own food in the room they have stoves in the room. I went across the street to the supermarket which ended up saving me money. And another thing is they have pillow top beds that are soft. The staff is friendly and helpful on where to go. i got the free shuttle to the casino and back i runs every two hours.
i use my rewards points to offset my bill this hotel has alot of value for your money they have a indoor pool that's warm and a steam room. If in the area this hotel should be on your list last time i stayed in the jacuzzi room.

Room Tip: get the rooms closets to the pool. Ask for Scott
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

The staff and the bus to the Tropicana were great and the room was comfortable. I liked the size of the room and the kitchen. I just found some of the other guests and the nearby area to be a bit creepy. I sense that the value compared to that of Atlantic City attracts an interesting array of people, but I also got the feeling that not everyone there was traveling. I would definitely consider this hotel over the other nearby options, but I think I may just avoid the area all together in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Libertyville, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

This is my first stay with Best Western and maybe the last. We booked two nights in a suite with double queen beds and a soft bed. When we arrived, the manager gave us a guest room with double queen beds only. I returned to the front desk and tried to get what we booked for. The manager told us that all rooms were sold out and we booked for only two adults and two kids (which implied that we didn't need a suite). Finally he agreed to provide a roll-away bed so two kids can sleep separately. The second night, we moved to a suite and kid complained that the sofabed was really uncomfortable compared with Hyatt Place's. AC is noisy and cannot shut off automatically. Breakfast was really simple without much choice. By any means, this is the worst hotel in our trip. The only good thing is the property is cross street from KMart and one block away from Sam's club.

Room Tip: Don't rely on the sofabed and roll-away. They are really bad quality.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank yunwwang
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

My hubby and I stayed here and had a wonderful stay. Scott the front desk manager was very professional and friendly. Made us feel special. We loved getting the free bus to the Tropicana Casino each day. Breakfast was good too. Our room was spacious and clean. It was just what the Doctor ordered for a great get away with my hubby Richard. We visited the Absecon lighthouse and climbed to the top. A highlight for us was Smithville Village with 60 quaint shops. We shopped all day and had a lovely wine tasting there and also had the best lunch at the Smithville Village Inn. Dont miss seeing Lucy the 6 story Elephant in Margate..Its just a novelty and the beach is beautiful there.
Again we were happy to stay at the Best Western where they were most helpful and friendly. Every room has a full Kitchen too. How amazing is that.
Thanks Scott for a great stay and we will see you again
Dianne S.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank baabaa6sheep
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Golden Nugget
Golden Nugget
#9 of 50 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,337 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites? Share your experiences!