“Sandwich was wrong (couldn't be eaten) Potato Wedges not great”
Review of Bagel Street

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Street
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Plainsboro
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went to Bagel Street to get breakfast to go. I ordered an egg (egg substitute) and cheese sandwich and potato wedges. The line was short but the cashier didn't know how to enter my eggs (even though it was a choice on the menu). I kept hearing them calling a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and didn't claim it because I didn't order bacon. The cashier came and got me and said it was mine. I reminded her I didn't order bacon and she told me she meant egg beater and not bacon.

My sandwich had bacon. I was able to eat the potato wedge, they had no flavor. I tried complaining directly to the restaurant about the bacon on my sandwich through the website but there was no email link. It appeared as though there were mistakes in other to go orders so if you get your food to go, check it before you leave.

There are newer reviews for Bagel Street

Reviewed April 22, 2014

it's really a wonderful place to have your breakfast, tea or juice. The prices are also just okay if not inexpensive.

they can do a better job in making omlettes.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Living in south jersey most of my childhood and then moving to north jersey for college I have been all over New Jersey. I now live in west Windsor. I have tasted bagels from all over and these are the best.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Very clean. The food was great. The line was out the door so food is obviously fresh with that much turn over. I ordered a bagel with egg and cheese. My wife had an omelette which looked and tasted great.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

These bagels were better than Brooklyn bagels. Crispy on the outside. Warm and soft inside. Excellent.