“Good Italian food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I went there several times. We love their pizza and pasta. The pasta was fresh and delicious. Pizza-- The Work is lot of toppings. Served with bread and olive oil with herb in the beginning. Iced tea is good, my favorite soft drink there! Service is great! The waitress is very friendly and sweet. Love to dine in there!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Food was very good and inexpensive. BYOB always adds to a rating since not stuck with drinking a poor wine.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My daughter took me here for Mother's Day and I loved it!! The food was plentiful and delicious. Server was very attentive considering they were packed inside and out. Also I have noticed how happy all of the servers are and how they interact with themselves. When the servers are happy you know its a positive place. Two thumbs up for Positano. I will be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The food is ok, nothing to brag about. The restaurant looks better than it actually is. I am from the area and had high hopes of a genuine Italian restaurant, but it is not at all. It's American Italian food, if you know what I mean. And I have to say the service is not that great, especially for the price you pay. First time I went there, there was a bug in my salad. They didn't charge me for it, but I also didn't eat it. I thought they should have done more.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

My husband and I went to Positanos for a quiet, romantic dinner to celebrate my birthday. They start you offer with a fresh spring mix garden garden and warm toasted bread – love it! After frequenting this restaurant so many times, we usual order the filet mignon. However tonight we both ordered chicken. My husband ordered chicken parmigiano. The chicken was tender and the serving size was huge. I ordered the grilled chicken with balsamic glaze and string beans. We both thought this was phenomenal. Since it was my birthday, we splurged and both ordered a dessert. He ordered the orange sherbert which his served in a cored orange – it was delicious! I ordered the chocolate mousse which was smooth and creamy. All in all, another wonderful dining experience!