“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Cafe Vivace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Vivace
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Café Vivace is the perfect place to enjoy life, laughter, and love of fine food. Whether you are out with family and friends for dinner or just want to enjoy one of our signature gourmet burgers at the bar, you are sure to have a fun and festive experience. We offer an eclectic menu with traditional Italian and European influences. Our portions are generous and seasoned perfectly to satisfy every palate.
nj
“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a lovely meal. They have a liquor license. They have any price fixed menu which is plentiful and reasonable. Never fails always consistent. Local gem.

• Visited October 2013

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very Friendly atmosphere, Good Food. Very Flexable with orders.

Visited May 2012
Sugar Land, TX
“Exquisite food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I anticipated this visit for quite some time after hearing about it from family members living in the area. On my visit we decided to have lunch here. The setting was peaceful, comfortable and service excellent Now on to the food.....everything I could ask for!
We had the garlic shrimp appetizer, which I must say, was possibly the best I have ever had, also, spinach tortolini soup, delicate and flavorful. For our main course, I had the filet mignon salad and my friend had the poached pear and blue cheese salad with balsamic vinegar. Both were excellent with ample size servings.
I am so glad I went to Cafe Vivace. When in Central New Jersey, I would recommend you dine here!

• Visited May 2012