“Beautiful vineyard, excellent wine, friendly and helpful staff!”
Review of Beneduce Vineyards

Beneduce Vineyards
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Pittstown
Princeton, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful vineyard, excellent wine, friendly and helpful staff!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went on a wine tour on an overcast Thursday afternoon, so we happened to have the wine tasting all to ourselves and I'm so happy it worked out the way it did. The woman helping us try the different wines was very knowledgeable and was a very pleasant person. With each wine, she told us a story about how it or its name came to be (three windows, shotgun shells, how the different barreling processes work), which really made the experience memorable. The wine was excellent and I enjoyed many more varieties than I would have anticipated--I really wanted to come home with a bottle of each because they were so affordable! I decided on the Shotgun Red (chamboursin) because it was such a fun and unique wine--a sweet, chilled red that would be perfect for a summer treat. I also really enjoyed the Riesling and the Malbec/Cab blend. I highly recommend a visit to this vineyard. By far, one of the best in the area and it's a great date activity.

Visited April 2013