“Must try it”
Review of Skydive Jersey

Skydive Jersey
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Pittstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Jersey is located in Pittstown, NJ at the historic Alexandria Air Field and serves the New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia areas. We specialize in tandem skydiving, meaning that each student is strapped to an experienced instructor for the duration of the jump. This is especially comforting for first-time jumpers as it minimizes the student's responsibility, allowing them to relax and simply enjoy the experience. Come see the beautiful NJ countryside from a true bird's eye view and experience the thrill of a lifetime at Skydive Jersey!
Reviewed June 25, 2013

For my 63 rd. birthday I thought this would be something really cool to do. The skydiving exceeded my expectations. The staff was great and the experience amazing.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"adrenaline"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and son did their first jumps here through a Groupon. It took a while to finally do the jump (dates were cancelled due to the weather), but when they did it was quite the experience! I think this would be a great place to stop and just watch the jumpers, even when you aren't planning to jump yourself. They felt very safe. Actually when they were there, a plane took off and then landed again because some of the potential jumpers admitted to having a "courage" drink that morning. If you partake you cannot jump! It is a little like a jumping conveyor belt because the plane is loaded, goes up to altitude (that part takes the longest, around 15 minutes) and then you jump. Plane lands, is loaded again and up they go. So while you are waiting for your turn to jump you have plenty of time to watch others! They both bought the video too, which they weren't going to do and decided to at the last minute. It is kind of expensive, but is worth it for the memories and to show others your experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

They clearly do not care about their customers. I used a business called 1800SKYRIDE. I booked jumps for 9 people, including 3 videos. Twice we were cancelled due to bad weather. I scheduled a third jump and I called to confirm and was told that they no longer use 1800skyride to make arrangements and do not honor the arrangements. And because they "feel bad" for these customers they offered a rate of $110.00 pp and no videos....The co 1800skyride folded and was an unreliable co. Since they used an unreliable co I am out a couple thousand dollars...Nice!!! Real nice!!! I wouldn't recommend Skydive Jersey!!!!

9  Thank arseweryn
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The company outsourced their ticketing to another company. I paid over $1600 booking jumps for me and 8 others at $180 each. They called twice to cancel our dates. I called to confirm the THIRD date attempted (having already paid in full) and the booking agent would not answer. I called the company directly and they said "Oh gee yeah we used that company but then we realized they are not a good company. That company folded so you are out your money. But since we feel bad we will let you schedule fro $110 a jump." Really? Since you feel bad that I paid over a grand and a half you will let me pay a SECOND time for not even a 50% discount. RIDICULOUS. The company has no morals.

5  Thank diplobecky