Review Highlights
Amazing Trip Aloft over the Beautiful Landscape

My wife's uncle had always wanted a flight in a balloon. Learning about Balloons Aloft in Pittstown... read more

Reviewed March 20, 2017
B6307HLrobertc
Dunellen, New Jersey, United States
A memorable anniversary ride!!

I would highly recommend Balloons Aloft!! We made reservations a couple of months in advance, and... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2015
Hundleychick
New York City, New York

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My sons and I took a ride with Marty and crew yesterday and it couldn't have been more magical!
It was a surpise for my sons and they loved it. It was as if I were a little girl again and floating as I did in my dreams. Marty, Johanna, Eric and Alex were all the nicest, most polite, informative and professional folks I've ever met. Marty and Alex are the best photographers and they captured our fun and awe. All the reviews here are right on! Take the trip! You'll be so glad you did! Thank you again, to all of you at Balloons Aloft!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The balloon drifted and landed not to far from the family house that was at the end of the balloon trip. So every year we had our balloon party waitng for the balloon to float over. Great memories.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Marty (the pilot) and Johanna, run a professional first class operation. We were made to feel welcome and comfortable from the start. It was like being invited for a ride with friends, we worked as part of the team setting up and breaking down the equipment and the whole experience was safe, fun, and memorable.

Date of experience: July 2011
3  Thank SignsEHT
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I got my husband a hot air balloon ride with balloon's aloft as a wedding gift and it was worth every penny. Marty (the pilot) and Johanna, the couple who own the company, are some of the kindest people I've ever met and did everything possible to make this experience memorable for us. You start by helping the crew set up the balloon and then take off. Marty takes you up to an altitude of 2000 feet and the view is incredible. On the day we went the weather was clear enough to partially see the new york and philly skylines along with miles of beautiful, fall-colored forrest and an amazing sunset. Marty also lowers the balloon enough to coast on top of the tree-line where you can catch glimpses of forrest animals and a running creek. Landing was smooth and pleasant and we never once felt unsafe. Afterwards they bring you back to the facility and treat you to champagne and hors'd'oeurves while you chat with the crew and watch a slideshow of your ride (they have the crew take pictures from the ground while Marty takes shots from inside the balloon throughout the ride). I would recommend this experience to anyone; it's truly unforgettable.

4  Thank travelbuggie44