“Fantastic Meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Fantastic food, excellent service and the prices were very reasonable. You could BYOB if you like to have a drink with your meal.

Visited March 2013

“Quality smoked meat and good beer selection.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This pitman establishment has a very good menu with a lot of variety. It ranges from smoked ribs and pork belly to pasta. I have never had a meal here that I didn't enjoy. The portions are reasonable and so are the prices. The beer selection is pretty big and they rotate taps and offer flight samples.

Wilmington,DE
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to Carolina Blue for the very first time this past Sunday. Believe me it wpn't be the last time going there either. The food we has was excellent. For someone who likes to eat salads I would reccomend their Chicken Salad it was the best I have ever had with the exception of my own. My husband had their pulled pork and he thouroghly enjoyed it.

The wait staff was very friendly and accomadating to your ewvery need.

We will be going back there.

• Visited January 2013
Mickleton, New Jersey
“Great smoked meats”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I love the flavor of their smoked meats. The atmosphere is great for a family or grop or couple. There Lots of good beers on tap. We love the smoked wings for an appetizer.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Cozy Night Out”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We ve been here in the summer, which is always nice because of their outdoor seating. But being here in the fall was great! The dining room is so cozy. Highly recommend the hot apple pie martini. So warm and delicious my sister and I had two. Also recommended are the nachos, we got them with pulled pork, crab fries, and wings. Everything was excellent. The service was also great. We had a wonderful night out and will be back soon!

• Visited November 2012