“A weekend in Jersey”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Piscataway
Fullerton, United States
“A weekend in Jersey”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great experience: excellent staff, great breakfast, comfortable and clean rooms. The shuttle was especially helpful and the complimentary business center was exceptionally convenient. Even when we were lost on the first night we arrived, the front desk receptionist called a cab for us and helped us get to the correct train station.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Paul M, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Glad to hear the great feedback. Thanks for sharing and I hope others find this helpful.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
new york, Aruba
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great stay Sandy your office manager helped make our stay 110% Great value with a helpful staff . Breakfast was made to order. the two room suite with 2 big screen tv a real plus, pool was clean parking was easy

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wow, 110% is fantastic. I will be sure to share this with the team, especially Sandy our Front Office Manager. Thanks!
United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

First off...the room I booked online does not exist. And I was only told this upon check in. I booked a 2 queen bed premium suite. At check in, I learned that the premium suites are single bed. I was traveling with 5 people and a single bed was not a viable option. Other minor complaints during my stay: there was no pillow for the sofa bed, there was no remote for the TV in the sitting area, the bathroom door wouldn't lock, and the Internet kept kicking me off. But regardless, this hotel was still a good value. Staff was friendly, hotel was clean & fancy, reception & breakfast included in rate was great, pool was fun, rate was reasonable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for the review. I hope this information is helpful to you and other travelers:
- Our suites with two beds are doubles, not queens. I apologize if you were misguided. I just checked our room descriptions on our website and they are accurate. Perhaps a third party site may have it listed wrong. If that is the case, please share with me the site you used so I can get it fixed.
- As for the pillows, all of the suites have an extra pillow and blanket in the bedroom closet that can be used for the pull-out sofa. If that is not enough, please call the front desk and we will gladly bring more to ensure a comfortable night sleep.
- Each suite comes with two remotes, one in each room. If one goes missing we will always replace it immediately. Please let the front desk know.
- Our internet connection was recently upgraded and now has more than double the required bandwidth so the connection should be strong for all guests

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.
Burke, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a dog friendly Embassy Suites hotel. Excellent accommodations for a value price. Some breakfast items were not up to standards, but breakfast omelette made to order available and well done. A refrigerator and microwave was in suite, and that added to convenience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. All of our guests are important to us....even our furry four legged friends! I hope others find this review helpful and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Annapolis, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was made to feel welcome when I waked in the door and over 4 days it was reinforced over and over. The room was fresh and clean and very comfortable. The hotel food service was tasty and abundant and pleased the large group of teens we chaperoned. The atrium provided a bright spot during a rainy couple of days.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Making our guests feel like they are home is most important to our staff. Thank you for the great feedback and I will be sure to share this with our great team. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.
Manville, New Jersey
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Every year my company has a Holiday party at this location. We have never been displeased with any service received. It is great to see the same bartenders for our events, which can taken as it must be a great place to work. The event was so succesful I booked 2 rooms for next weekend for my daughter and friends to enjoy a little R&R.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Love the feedback! We are happy to hear that you and your colleagues enjoyed your Holiday Party at the hotel. We host a lot of Holiday Parties in December so I will be sure to share this feedback with our world class catering/banquet team. We look forward to seeing you again this year!
Lexington, KY, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

There was a significant problem in the bathroom due to the LACK of a shower chair to use in the tub. When requested the chair was NEVER provided. We were pleased wirh all other aspects of our vist. Yes we were notified that we would get a complimentary dinner on our next stay. Unfortunately there are no plans to be in that area again. We were there for a family wake.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for your response. I certainly understand your concern in regards to the accessible rooms. We follow all ADA standards and we take it very seriously. We have the required mix of rooms with roll-in showers and showers with seats. If one particular room type is not available (due to already being occupied) we will accommodate by bring a portable seat/chair. Please reach out to me directly so we can discuss the complimentary dinner you were offered. If you are not returning to the area, I will come up with another way to "make the situation right". I am glad all other aspects of your stay went well and we hope to see you soon at Embassy Suites.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
Residence Inn Somerset
Residence Inn Somerset
#6 of 16 in Somerset

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset? Share your experiences!