“Nice room/Great breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Piscataway
Harbeson, Delaware
“Nice room/Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

Enjoyed evrything. Nice ammenities. Very friendly/helpful staff.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMPiscataway, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Embassy Suites in Piscataway, NJ. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the opportunity to be of service again in the near future. We take our commitment to guest service very seriously and appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts on your time here with us. Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Manassas VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

off to the beach. we retrned to the room around 230am, the hotel was quite and we went to our room, then noise from the room next to us started. If we were there for a business meeting it would have been a problem but we were ther for the beach and were sitting up talking anyway. We cold have called down and asked the front desk to say something, but again it was not loud enough to really even worry about.
Over all the Hotel, Staff, breakfast , was very nice.
Thanks to Embassy Suites for making a vey bad exper in cleveland oh and great exper in Asbury park.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank DMKManassasVA
Bedminster, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2011

I decided to take my husband and son away for a night during the horrid winter in New Jersey. The Embassy Suites chain has always been good so I decided that we should do this for a night.

My son loved the indoor pool and swam and swam. I chose the hot tub, as did my husband. I could watch my son in the pool and sit in the hot tub with a good book. We played a game or two of billiards and had a great time.

The rooms were clean and the bed was ultimate comfort. Loved the comforter on the bed. Slept really well.

The staff did a great job of making sure the rules were followed -- no one under 18 in the hot tub, etc. and breakfast was awesome.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a great night's stay. Close to the NJ Exposition Center if you're looking for something interesting to do!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
NJ
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

I typically travel for business. However, I decided to just take a day vacation away from home. A friend of mine's had told me about the hotel upon remembering the last visit several years ago. It was mentioned the hotel was loud and did not have the best crowd. Little did we know it has not changed.

Upon checking in I was given an agreement to sign that talks about rules regarding children and how they should not be allowed around the hotel unaccompanied etc... RED FLAG. I have never experienced that at any Hilton Brand Hotel.

As I checked in there were children all over the place running around. People who like they had been drinking for weeks, or on drugs, and the atrium was so dark you would be shocked to see people sitting in a corner or just out in the open. I was startled several times since in some places you weren't expecting people to be sitting there.

The bar staff were friendly and the drink I had was decent. It was free so that doesn't hurt. Now to the room. It was pitiful really. The furniture was outdated in the "living area" and the bathroom was just ridiculous. I am a Diamond member so I was at least expecting a nice room. The tub was old and small and stained. The bathroom was tiny and not suitable to have more than one person even think of going inside.

The only thing good about the hotel for me was the flat screen tv's. Outside of that I would never go to this hotel again. I wish I had not wasted my free night certificate on this place. I plan on writing Hilton. This is the worst Embassy Suites I have ever been to. To think one of the reasons I chose this place was for the breakfast. I didn't even go to breakfast because I was just ready to go. The nice evening I planned ended when I got to the hotel.

If you have children, don't mind a seedy crowd, or a bunch of teenagers, or you don't mind outdated small bathrooms then you may enjoy this place. It is definitely not for those seeking a quiet weekend away.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2011

My fiance and I have staid at this hotel for New Years eve for 2 years already. We love it, they offer a great couples New Years Eve package which includes a four course meal. The food is absolutely AMAZING. We have had a great time each time we staid here and are making our stay a yearly new years eve tradition. There are a lot of different age groups of people who stay and people from all different backgrounds. We are in the 23-28 age range and we love spending new years eve at this hotel. We have spent the night at other hotels in the past on new years eve but nothing compares to this one. This also is a great option if you are a family with young children looking for something to do on new years eve, there seems to be ton of families young children who take advantage of this option. At the stroke of midnight everyone in the hotel comes out of their hotel rooms screaming and saying happy new year to each other it is a ton of fun!

The bar does close rather early as does the restaurant. However, the hotel seems to not have much of of problem with guests bring their own alcohol and food as long as you do not bring it into their bar or restaurant area. There are small kitchen area and fridge in each room.

There is a nice pool area however we have not used the pool on either of our stays being that both times it seemed to be packed with children and families.

The rooms are very large and clean. If you are looking for a family place to stay or a romantic over night this is deff a great place !

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maggie720
Monsey, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2010

We stayed at the Embassy suites once and liked the experience so we decided to go again this time in a different location oh boy were we disappointed. #1 when we turned on the faucet from the bath tub instead of water we had ants flow out .Im not talking about 1 there were like 20 30 of'em .then when we called to guest services they told us to call back tomorrow. then all weekend long we had ants roam around the floor of the bathroom so automatically all night long we were afraid theres bed bugs cuz who knows if theres ants running out of the faucets there might be bed bugs too. any how after our stay we went over and asked them if they could refund the money because they do have a satisfaction guarantee program and our experience was awful. they said nothing we can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ch10952
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2010

The suite was spacious & clean with the most comfortable mattress Iwe have ever slept on. (We intend to grt one for home.)
The atrium, with its fountains & babbling brook, provided a lovely meeting spot for the family and visiting friends. The cooks serve eggs & pancakes to order for breakfast, again in a nice atmosphere.
We were a family of five, occupying 2 suites for a two week stay. We all feel that this Embassy Suites has 'set the bar' for family friendly and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piscataway
DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center
Homewood Suites Somerset
Homewood Suites Somerset
#2 of 16 in Somerset
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 4 in South Plainfield

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset? Share your experiences!