“pretty much what you would expect!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 82 Restaurants in Piscataway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food is fairly average but its clean and a reliable( if not too exciting) option. Staff were always polite and helpful.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

"After having my brand new car backed into my driver side door needed some loving! It was well over due...I mean it was only 5 months old you know? Its brand new 2012 feel went away QUICK after that! Then I found Direct Auto Body! They got my new Chevy Cruze Evo back to looking brand new again!

They took my car in on a Monday and said they needed it for 4-5 days for the work, I had them order all of the parts before dropping it off for its service. Parts made it there in 1 day! I was impressed. After dropping the car off their shuttle took me to work! (They open at 7:30 and I got there as they open.) So it was an easy drop off!

After a few days I had gotten a call from their service manager letting me know my car would be ready for the next day. In my book thats great customer service! It allowed me to setup a ride from one of the guys that I work with! If I didn't have a ride they could have had their shuttle pick me up. It was just easier to get a ride from a co-worker. My car was done by early Thursday afternoon.

The pick up was easy as well! They washed, waxed, and even cleaned out the inside for me! So it was worth the extra 5-10 minutes! When I went outside the car looks brand new again! I was able to get back to cruising in new car once again!

Great GM body shop!"

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food is always good. The service is dependable and friendly. I have found it accomodating for both small groups and larger parties.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Everything my co-workers and I ordered was hot, fresh, and very tasty. Our server was very attentive and we had a very nice dinner after a long day of working. Our meals came pretty quickly which was a big plus since we were starving! LOL We are not from that area, but it was conveniently located and had easy access right off the highway. I would eat here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other travelers.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

prices as you think then this is your place. Servers are a bit too eager to push what ever management wants them to push. The cleanliness not quite there and somehow when I get the check it always is more than if I ate in a place that is actually good.