“Gross! Don't bother”

Buzzy's Food & Spirits
Ranked #21 of 78 Restaurants in Piscataway
Description: We are family owned and operated for over 27 years. The family prides itself in providing good food at affordable prices with attentive service.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I ordered pretzels that were dripping in grease. My entree was in edible. I can't believe people would give this place more than one star. It's nasty!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

When I looked up Buzzy's, I couldn't believe there have been no Tripadvisor reviews to date. This is one of our favorite local pubs, whether alone, or with our grown children, or with close friends. The food is always good.

Although you have to walk through the bar area to get to the dining area, the dining room is separate from the bar with hostess service. The wait staff is excellent and the manager is always about the room. The menu has more than just regular bar food and there are always a number of excellent daily specials.

It's not always on the menu, but you can ask for their "Awesome Onion", if you like the deep fried onion "flower."

1  Thank G M