Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Piscataway
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great stay with 24X7 service and a really helpful staff all of them. I stayed here for more than 6 weeks and I never had any issues at all for anything. I highly recommend this hotel if one is looking for a real comfortable stay with great facilities. Awesome management..Cheers and I definitely look forward to another good period of stay at this Hotel in future once I am back..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed for about one and a half months and we are pleased with the service. The staff, Paul, Cindy, Jessica, Lauren, Samantha, Ramon, Juni, Peter, Emilis and John (sorry if we missed out some names) were always helpful, friendly and easy to contact. We had a kitchen sink problem and Paul attended to it immediately and efficiently. The grab and go breakfast was great and nutritious. Parking and accessibility to expressways, malls and town centres was easy and convenient. The Wifi worked well and the kitchen has a nice big fridge with sufficient cooking utensils and a sofa bed for our son. We would definitely stay at Extended Stay America Piscataway for our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received and we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've stayed at many hotels over the past year being that I travel a lot for my new job and this Extended Stay was by far one of the better ones. I was blown away by how friendly the staff was and amazed how quickly they were able to get answers to any questions that I may have had. This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay, but it most certainly will not be my last.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked a 7 night stay at this hotel and checked out after 3 nights due to noisy, drunken guests, repeatedly waking me up. On the 3rd night of my stay, my next door neighbors decided to have a get together with their friends at 1:30 in the morning.
Furnishings aren't bad, but walls are paper thin and you can clearly hear your neighbor's voices, so you better hope you have quiet neighbors. Business travelers, avoid this hotel if you want a quiet, peaceful stay. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to express your feelings about your stay. We want you to know that we are addressing the situations you have desribed. We would love to cater your needs in the future and give that " Home away from Home " expereince you did not recieve in your recent stay.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a total of four months and felt very satisfied with it.

Its a very nice hotel with supportive and caring staff, good equipments and clean&spatial rooms.

The kitchen in the room is convenient for use.

Great locations 5 minutes drive to supermarkets, great for family or long-term travelers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very nice hotel; it is better than some of the other ext stays i have stayed, i think its is because it is converted from homestead studio suites. clean hotel; big rooms. One gripe i had was it did not have the option of late checkout most extended stay americas don't have it apparently. otherwise it was a very pleasant hotel. no restaurants nearby; need to drive 5 mins for the nearest restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is an excellent location if you are looking for a quiet area and a nice hotel. The staff are very helpful and check in was quick and easy. The hotel has been refurbished and our room was clean and comfortable. Also, they do not charge for parking and have nice secure parking areas. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers, whether for long or short term stays!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Piscataway
Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway
Holiday Inn South Plainfield - P...
#3 of 5 in South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfield
WoodSpring Suites South Plainfie...
#4 of 5 in South Plainfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 16 in Somerset
DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University? Share your experiences!