“Delicious Italian food at Al Dente”
Review of Al Dente

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kissimmee, Florida
“Delicious Italian food at Al Dente”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This place is excellent. I have been there 3 or 4 times with family. The first time we had my 3 year old granddaughter with us, and in spite of the elegant decor, the wait staff couldn't have been kinder to having a small child there. The food is delicious, unusual types of pasta. It's been a little while, and I don't remember specifics, but everyone I have gone with has raved. I went one time with my brother and his in-laws from out of town, and while that was two years ago, when they see me, they exclaim about this place. Everyone raved about the food!

• Visited October 2011

piscataway, nj
“i'd go back!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

excellent food and great service. all fresh ingredients.
good choice of homemade grappa. A little pricey but you get what you pay for.

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Italian food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I moved within two miles of Al Dente several months ago, but had not visited yet. We were turned away by the 'strip mall' location. Don't make the Same mistake we did...this place is amazing. Tasty bread, creative specials and amazing cooked to order pasta make this our new local spot for Italian. We'll be back soon and often.

Milford, Connecticut
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The first thing we noticed when we entered was the ambience. The restaurent is very nice. They have wide variety of Wine and Food. Had an excellent evening with Wine, Salad and Entree and then sweets to fiinish. Everything was yummy. The restaurent staff was very nice and helpfull.
You should try it once

Visited April 2012
edison nj
“great”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

i had the ink pasta it's the only place i have ever seem it and it was great, it is served with seafood and a spicy sauce

Visited April 2012