“Simply Wow. A great hotel”

Radisson Piscataway
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Piscataway
Boston
“Simply Wow. A great hotel”
Reviewed October 12, 2004

I stayed at the Four Points for a night and could not believe how great it was. For less than half of what I usually pay for hotels (even other Four Points, Hampton Inns, etc.) I got a huge, clean, bright room, extremely friendly and helpful staff, an on-site restaurant with great food and service, and a comfortable friendly public lounge. The hotel is far enough off the highway to be very quiet. Simply excellent.

1 Thank fenwayman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Korean first
Lakewood,Pa
Reviewed October 6, 2004

This Four Points is as nice as most Sheratons. The front desk is as great and as helpful as any you will ever find. The food is great especially for the price. The value is amazing.

1 Thank Pamelat
Edison, NJ
Reviewed July 29, 2004

I am so glad that I am back again. This is one of my favorite hotel in the area. The staff at front desk were so sweat! And the complimentary Internet computer at Business Center is very fast.

I am just surprised to discover now they also offer complimentary wireless access at the public area, lobby, nice library, ballroom, swimming pool side, parking lots ... so convenient, and free of charge.

The swimming pool is very nice but no one else was using it, so is hot tub. And I order a take out that we can eat out side the pool with the sliding door open, like a pool party.

The double bed room I got at 4th floor is very nice with direct view of swimming pool so that I can make sure no one using before we went, but somehow just no one using it since with check in from 5pm to 8pm when we finally ready to use.

The library is great that I enjoy some quiet time reading magazine while kids are watching their favorite channel in room. This hotel got lots of channels including all my kids' favorite channels. That's one reason my kids love this hotel over many other hotels.

Besides, I got this hotel at $44 from Amazing-Bargains.com which was too good to believe. Last time, my friends family got Motel 6 down the road at $85. For the same price I would choose this one, not to mention at half the price ...

1 Thank biddingforhotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piscataway
Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset
Extended Stay America - Piscataway - Rutgers University
DoubleTree by Hilton Somerset Hotel & Conference Center
Homewood Suites Somerset
Homewood Suites Somerset
#3 of 16 in Somerset
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway
Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Pis...
#1 of 5 in South Plainfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 16 in Somerset

Been to Radisson Piscataway? Share your experiences!