“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Pine Brook
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

They have a pretty good happy hour with a few items discounted on the drink and appetizer menu. The service is always prompt and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. This is definitely a place I'd frequent often.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We love this place. Great menu, great service, good location. Only drawback is that too many folks love this place and sometimes you have to wait. Oh well.. its worth it. Just an overall excellent dining experience every time we go.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

1st timer... the crab cakes and the crab crusted pompano with garlic whipped potatoes was excellent!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The salmon special was delicious. We love the muscles Josephine. They are awesome. The bang bang shrimp I swear got hotter. They were to spicy to eat

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I go here often. The drinks are great and usually the food is good. It is a chain and keeping that in mind, we do usually have a good dinner and pleasant evening. One problem that seems to be constant: the kitchen does not listen to details of each order. I have ordered cobb salad without dressing 7 times and 7 times they put dressing on it anyway. They do take it back, but by the time I get it my husband's dinner is cold or he's eaten already. This seems to be a consistent problem which is becoming quite annoying.

1  Thank sha8524