“Excellent dining experience”

Dining options: Reservations
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Came here on a Wednesday night without reservations. The place was crowded, but we were sat right away. Our waiter was promptly to the table with a loaf of bread and to take our drink orders. They usually have a couple 750ml craft beers available, and this time they had Pranqster Belgian Strong Pale Ale by North Coast Brewing Company, which was excellent. On Wednesday night, the appetizer special is $5 BangBang shrimp, which my wife had and said were excellent. For our entrees, I had the Kobe Beef burger with Bacon and Avocado and my wife had the Ahi Tuna... both were very good. All together a great experience, and we will be back.

• Visited April 2013

West Caldwell, New Jersey
“To bang or not to bang that is the question”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

You must order the bang bang shrimp, it is the best most tasty shrimp dish ever as an appetizer. A main dish I would recomend is the chielian sea bass with the mango salsa . The service and atmosphere were the best around. Do your self a favor don't miss this restaurant .

Pine Brook, New Jersey
“?”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Bread is free, other things cost more. My mother bought this shrimp thing there a while ago. Not sure when I last visited it, used November for drop-box.

Visited November 2012
Montville, New Jersey
“Bonefish Grill, Pine Brook, New Jersey”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have been to this chain restaurant several times but this is the first time I have given it a review. It opens at 4 pm which is convenient for me since I can get there by 4:30 before the crowds. Happy Hours can be crazy as are waiting lines on the weekends. They run Happy Hour deals.Lighting is dim, the decor is attractive and clean and the seating is comfortable.They have a signature hot loaf bread served with fresh olive oil and pesto to start your meal which I love. Don't be afraid to ask for more bread. My favorite appetizer is Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops but shrimp and Sea Scallops w/Mango Salsa is also to my taste. Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers are only $5 on Wednesdays, normally $9. It is mainly a sea food restaurant but they have a limited selection of other entrees. Pick the fish and the sauce and task the chef to prepare it or order as it is made on the menu.. I like the longfin Tilapia about $15. Other choices are Grouper, Chilean Sea Bass, Atlantic Salmon, Rainbow Trout, etc..I do not eat dessert nor have I tried their soups so I can not comment. Coupons are available online. Print coupons, mobile coupons including smart phone mailings are out there. I am on their mailing list so they send me special notifications. I really like the consistency of the product and preparation. What I do not like is that normally the portion size is just right for me but if I am really hungry they are too small. Once I waited 30 minutes for the entree to arrive and felt with a few people in the restaurant that it was longer than it should have been.

• Visited December 2012
Verona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food was just great! Pumpkin Raviolis. Spaghetti Squash, Shrimp and Lobster! We were seated promptly, The server introduced herself,she was upbeat,Knowledgeable ,and she showed us the day's specials and she gave us some insight to the dishes on the menu

Visited December 2012