“Amazing catering”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We can't say enough about the 2 parties that we have had or attended in the past year. Sal is amazing to work with and the waitresses were very accommodating. We had our son's first birthday at La Bella Via yesterday, for a party of 35. The food was delicious, everyone kept talking about how great the appetizers were, we had Mozzarella Corrozza (amazing!) Italian Mushrooms and Ravioli Fritta. Excellent beer selection on draft and reasonable prices from the bar.

The party room, was a nice size, private bathroom and if need be we could have closed to the door to make it more private.

We can't thank Sal and his crew enough for our party.

2  Thank doorjam78

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Usually don't go for these specials in restaurants but figured I'd give it a try here. Can't believe how great they were, and unbelievable at $2.95/doz. Steamed perfectly and sweet, beautiful, nice size little necks. Have been there twice now this summer on Wed nights when they have this special. Last night 2 gentlemen near us had 8 dozen each ! Since my wife doesn't eat clams and is VERY fussy about seafood she had the salmon last night. She raved about the quality and taste and was thrilled with the side of sautéed vegetables. Last time we each had the chicken special and felt the same way. Saw a previous review on this site critical of the clams and I don"t believe the person that wrote it was really here. Homemade rolls, nice side salad included with dinner, specials on beers and wine, nice atmosphere, great prices, you could not ask for more. The owner, Sal ,is very friendly. He came to our table to see how we liked everything each time we were there. He told us he is going to have live music soon on Sunday nights. We will be there. GREAT PLACE !

2  Thank Walter H
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have been regulars at La Bella Via for over 5-years now and we keep coming back! The food is always delicious and the wine and draft beer selections are great. Fresh homemade pasta with their award winning Marinara sauce is amazing! Their steaks are so flavorful and have a mouth watering charcoal grilled flavor - I always order the steak with sauces on the side just so I can enjoy the simply delicious grilled flavor! Owners Sal and Becky are genuinely good people who run a phenomenal restaurant. They have worked hard to create a warm, friendly, and cozy restaurant where you can enjoy a terrific dinner with your family or a quiet romantic dinner with a date. In the past several years I have moved from New York, to New Jersey, and Connecticut but whenever I am anywhere near Phillipsburg NJ or Easton PA I take my family to La Bella Via. Thank you Sal and Becky for your gem of a restaurant!

1  Thank RS212
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very comfortable atmosphere as Sal and his wife Becky make their customers feel so at home from greeting you at the door to saying goodbye as you leave. Bread and rolls are homemade with a crispy crust and warm, moist inside. Calamari is very tender with a light and very crispy coating. So yummy!! Tomato sauce is award winning as you will see in the article hanging in the foyer area. Cannolis are the best around in my opinion. Plenty of parking surrounding restaurant, additional banquet room is well decorated and wonderful for smaller parties or larger informal get togethers with friends. Drinks are also very tasty!!

3  Thank Jill K
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Never had the clams, so can't respond to the other review.

However, I can tell you that most of their pastas are homemade. Something not many Italian restaurants in the area bother to attempt, and quite delicious. The ravioli special was very tasty and their simple pasta with marinara sauce was flavorful. Have had numerous entrees off the "Specials" menu and every one was delicious. The goat cheese salad special and all their soups are wonderful.
Also their pizzas are made in a brick oven, which gives the crust a great texture.
They do cater to families with small children, so go later in the evening if you don't like loud kids. The bar also has a reasonable selection of beers on tap and they pour a full glass of wine, Try it if you are in the area, I would stick with the Italian dishes which are their specialty.

2  Thank celebrateliving

Been to La Bella Via? Share your experiences!